yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Newbie Introduction!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie Introduction!

Hey Everybody! Just wanted to introduce myself to the group! Recently purchased Xist, Cohesion, and Evolve in a mix and match. Got a couple smaller to try out too. Received them all late last week but haven't had a chance to use them yet. I have purchased a couple products in the past only to find out that they were essentially scammed out. Having read a lot of the reviews and great things about XS , I am looking forward to seeing what real products do and learning how to use them in various situations.

Welcome eno. Keep us updated, It takes a little while to learn so keep us updated so we can help if you need.

Comment

Welcome
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Hello
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Hello welcome Eno!

Comment

Welcome to the fold! You picked some good ones...
            Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - Fantasy - XS196 GF - XS194 In Between - P86 - P96

WISHLIST: GLOW - Fairy Tale - XS199 Comply - Mascot

Comment

Welcome to XS!

Comment

Originally posted by Eno Live View Post
                Hey Everybody! Just wanted to introduce myself to the group! Recently purchased Xist, Cohesion, and Evolve in a mix and match. Got a couple smaller to try out too. Received them all late last week but haven't had a chance to use them yet. I have purchased a couple products in the past only to find out that they were essentially scammed out. Having read a lot of the reviews and great things about XS , I am looking forward to seeing what real products do and learning how to use them in various situations.

Eno! Those are some really good starters. I can't wait to hear how they worked for you.

When it comes to the internet you always have to be careful when ordering. I always use paypal when ordering for the first time with a new store.

Why did you chose those specific products? Let me know what your goals are, we are here to help you on your journey.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X