yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

quick introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quick introduction

hello, been lurking on the store front page for a long time and ive decided to register on your forum because ive hit a low in my life and i figured i truly did have nothing else to lose.

its uplifting to see that the forum isnt dead and receives posts regularly, but im also really skeptical. but, never hurts to try right?

a bit about me, im 24, recently lost my job due to the virus but ive turned to other forms of work like ridesharing and delivery recently. I've been doing I.T. Work on the side for years but it was never really profitable nor did i ever get any opportunities or people who wanted to hire me. what i do now is tough work as i find late nights to be the most gruesome and long, but im now making more than when i was hired so i guess this was a blessing in disguise and the push i needed to persue my dreams in a better fashion.

Spoiler: 
    anyways , the low im talking about is my relationship life. i met someone amazing where we started out as best friends since i was never looking for anyone (ive been through some really rough heartbreaks where i took a break for a long time to focus on getting my stuff back together). but after spending some time with her, i ended up falling hard. im a nervous nice guy where im always giving to friends, family, and people i care about. but because im shy i can never take advantage of situations or do things socially because im scared of doing the wrong thing, which i think was my downfall.

i did have the courage to ask her out and she said yes, but everytime i brought it up she said she had horrible memory and to just remind her and not be shy to talk about it, but it happened all the time which became a chore for me and i didnt want to sound like a broken record or push someone into something they didnt want to do, so i stopped. eventualy, and to make a long story short, friend of mine convinced me to have a few drinks and confess as it was about a year since we met and i havent done shit. there were advances she did but i didnt capitalize on it. so i did confess and she ended up getting offended by it from what i remember. sometimes i still read through the conversation to find out what i did wrong but im not sure. she told me she wanted me to be real to her because she had a lot of fake people in her life and she didnt need that added drama. the next day i apologized and told her i understood where she was coming from because of my background and i promised i would do that from now on.

but it all went downhill from there. that spark was never there anymore. conversations were dull, text messages were responded in a fashion as if to end the conversation as quickly as possible and the usual stuff we did she just doesnt like it anymore. this was recent. havent talked to her for a month, sent her a message, but it ended the same way. this was about 2 weeks ago. i just deleted everything, drank, played video games, vented to a friend and been depressed ever since. i hate opening up to people because this shit happens all the time, so i just dont bother.

For the TL;DR people in here , i blew it with a girl i like and ive been depressed since. i had nothing going in my life and i figured id be by myself working a dead end job for the rest of my life. when i met her, i wanted to change. not just for her but for myself. i could no longer see myself being the being i was before anymore. it made me sick

now that i ended it, im just lost now, but i dont want to end my transformation journey. which is why im here.

ive been reading about xist by pheromoneXS on these weird review sites which is why im skeptical. i dont see your products on any other market website like amazon or ebay ETC. and ive also read some people saying that this product is amazing when mixed with other products by the same company, like evolve, cohesion, taboo, love boat, ETC ETC. that makes things so much better, get people to notice you and rekindle old flames. but the other reason why im here is because the website has some sections on research and science about this stuff and the active forum you have going on here is a plus. im a nerd/geek at heart which is why im breaking my lurker silence

maybe this stuff can help me win her back. maybe its a lost cause and ill meet someone new. i dont know what life has planned for me, but im willing to give it a try. take me to school guys. my heart wants to try it all, but my brain is holding me back. any info will help

much love, stay safe, and thank you

Hello
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Welcome, nice of you to join us.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

HI Omaha, Nice to meet you.

Xist is really good but it of course doesn't work over text. Where I live just started to allow socializing again. It is kind of wierd haveing to start all over again. I don't think you are in a very different boat than a lot of people. I'd put that girl on the far back burner and use the summer to try using pheromones in social situations. You really Can reshape your social anxieties with these things. If I were you I'd try some social blends and try to strike up some conversations in the ridesharing gigs you mention. From there I would note any spots you are taking people to that have the kind of people that appeal to you. Only then would I move into a sort of pickup style mix. Get your social skills lubricated, get some confidence, there are a lot of good products here that will boost that and help you be outgoing with people and then girls at those spots. You Will change with repeated successes.

Only after you've become a bit more assertive would I try XIST on that girl. It will tell her there is a new person there but she will be double checking to see if that is true. A little confidence and assertiveness is what it sounds like she is looking for, that's normal. Before you can bag the big game you have to learn to hunt, join the chase Only in the chase mode can we outrespond old mental habits. Have fun.

Comment

• Muestereate
          Muestereate commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh , don't hesitate to call and ask for Steve. He's the real wizard!!

• Omaha
          Omaha commented
          Editing a comment
          Call Steve? i didnt know i could call the guy? i havent seen his number or maybe im blind.

hello and thanks for the welcome, so nice to see active people here

I'd put that girl on the far back burner and use the summer to try using pheromones in social situations. You really Can reshape your social anxieties with these things. If I were you I'd try some social blends and try to strike up some conversations in the ridesharing gigs you mention....
        Get your social skills lubricated, get some confidence....
        Only after you've become a bit more assertive would I try XIST on that girl. It will tell her there is a new person there but she will be double checking to see if that is true. A little confidence and assertiveness is what it sounds like she is looking for, that's normal.
        dude, thank you so much for saying that. you just made my day a whole lot better. definitely makes me want to try something now and better myself at least socially.

any product recommendations? or perhaps something i can mix with xist? your idea of using it in the car with me during ride share is an awesome idea since i do pick up a lot of girls in my area! not sure what to get and im hoping a good combo can get me practicing and learning for when that time comes.

i ask because i stumbled on your post here that you made last year and you as well as other people mention mixing xist with products i can only find in the women section.

or, since im not savvy on the forum rules, id be more than welcome to talk about this in another post to delve into this topic more. anything helps.

thanks every one for the replies

Comment

You could start your own journal anytime and can talk about anything you please without any moderation. Genrally moderation is light but if you start a new post in the wrong spot they may move it. No biggie.

If you have the money, I started out with the awesome party pack, really nice discount. As far as Steve's Phone number it is in top center of the store homepage, not the forum page, you have to go to store though Its probably listed in a bunch of other places too.

I started of trying Xist then Xist and Loveboat. Xist is magical but it takes a while to learn since it works slow. It creates an imprint, they can't get you off their mind so it works well when you spend some time with somene and then don'ttalk to them for a couple days. The attraction builds slowly in their mind. Its not instant though Some aspects of it are now that I understand it better.

Your personality also says Bliss to me as well but that is hit or miss depending. It seems to work great for people that are wound a little tightly. it's kind of calming. Ascend really makes me more assertive, not calm. I have also been using evolve oil and cohesion oils lately since the pandemic. They are strong but Cohesion is another risk. It draws girls like honey but some guys like myself have to use very little. 1 drop is perfect 2 drops is way too much. Other people can use twice as much.

That said, that's for my personality. Seriously call Steve He may say Celebrity or Taboo or any other number of blends. He may have entirely different theories than I do.

Keep an experimental attitude is what works best with these. They affect different people differently and it will sharpen up your social skills learning to see signs of attraction.
          Last edited by Muestereate; 06-09-2020, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Welcome Omaha!

Comment

welcome Omaha, glad you've started to contribute to the forum....There are a lot of great experts on here. I'm not one of them, but I've been experimenting for quite sometime. I use Xist as part of my 'base' arsenal. I've switched between oils and sprays - back to oils with Xist at the moment. It works. I agree with all of the advice given thus far - spend some time getting your confidence up. Go out with other women. Then revisit, if you want - by that time, you may have found someone else who tickles your fancy; if not, she may re-engage - in either case, experiment and report back! We're here for you

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha View Post
                hello, been lurking on the store front page for a long time and ive decided to register on your forum because ive hit a low in my life and i figured i truly did have nothing else to lose.

its uplifting to see that the forum isnt dead and receives posts regularly, but im also really skeptical. but, never hurts to try right?

a bit about me, im 24, recently lost my job due to the virus but ive turned to other forms of work like ridesharing and delivery recently. I've been doing I.T. Work on the side for years but it was never really profitable nor did i ever get any opportunities or people who wanted to hire me. what i do now is tough work as i find late nights to be the most gruesome and long, but im now making more than when i was hired so i guess this was a blessing in disguise and the push i needed to persue my dreams in a better fashion.

Spoiler: 
                anyways , the low im talking about is my relationship life. i met someone amazing where we started out as best friends since i was never looking for anyone (ive been through some really rough heartbreaks where i took a break for a long time to focus on getting my stuff back together). but after spending some time with her, i ended up falling hard. im a nervous nice guy where im always giving to friends, family, and people i care about. but because im shy i can never take advantage of situations or do things socially because im scared of doing the wrong thing, which i think was my downfall.

i did have the courage to ask her out and she said yes, but everytime i brought it up she said she had horrible memory and to just remind her and not be shy to talk about it, but it happened all the time which became a chore for me and i didnt want to sound like a broken record or push someone into something they didnt want to do, so i stopped. eventualy, and to make a long story short, friend of mine convinced me to have a few drinks and confess as it was about a year since we met and i havent done shit. there were advances she did but i didnt capitalize on it. so i did confess and she ended up getting offended by it from what i remember. sometimes i still read through the conversation to find out what i did wrong but im not sure. she told me she wanted me to be real to her because she had a lot of fake people in her life and she didnt need that added drama. the next day i apologized and told her i understood where she was coming from because of my background and i promised i would do that from now on.

but it all went downhill from there. that spark was never there anymore. conversations were dull, text messages were responded in a fashion as if to end the conversation as quickly as possible and the usual stuff we did she just doesnt like it anymore. this was recent. havent talked to her for a month, sent her a message, but it ended the same way. this was about 2 weeks ago. i just deleted everything, drank, played video games, vented to a friend and been depressed ever since. i hate opening up to people because this shit happens all the time, so i just dont bother.

For the TL;DR people in here , i blew it with a girl i like and ive been depressed since. i had nothing going in my life and i figured id be by myself working a dead end job for the rest of my life. when i met her, i wanted to change. not just for her but for myself. i could no longer see myself being the being i was before anymore. it made me sick

now that i ended it, im just lost now, but i dont want to end my transformation journey. which is why im here.

ive been reading about xist by pheromoneXS on these weird review sites which is why im skeptical. i dont see your products on any other market website like amazon or ebay ETC. and ive also read some people saying that this product is amazing when mixed with other products by the same company, like evolve, cohesion, taboo, love boat, ETC ETC. that makes things so much better, get people to notice you and rekindle old flames. but the other reason why im here is because the website has some sections on research and science about this stuff and the active forum you have going on here is a plus. im a nerd/geek at heart which is why im breaking my lurker silence

maybe this stuff can help me win her back. maybe its a lost cause and ill meet someone new. i dont know what life has planned for me, but im willing to give it a try. take me to school guys. my heart wants to try it all, but my brain is holding me back. any info will help

much love, stay safe, and thank you

I read your testimony or saw it first before I got a chance to read your intro.

You have definitely come to the right place. Not just because we sell pheromones here but our products and our whole vibe is designed to change the world. We value progress and you will see most people who are here started of wanting to change their life for the better and just grow as a person and this is what we are all about.

You are on a journey now and we are here to help.

We are all routing for you and I know you will do just fine.

Comment

these products have helped me a lot!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X