yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Introduction and Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction and Hello!

Hi my name is Jay, I have been using pheromones for close to 3 years now and I am very grateful to have found this community!

Prior to PheromoneXS, my first experience was with Androstadienone, which smells amazing to me. I rarely use a cover for this.
    I have also tried Estratetraenol which offered me a faint aroma that I found myself struggling to recognize.

I began doing research to find a difinitive feminine aroma, which is when i found PheromoneXS, from which I ordered XS124 (Bitch). This was powerful, almost too powerful for me at 2 sprays. Even after a shower, the next day i could still recognize the aroma! This was amazing! I found what In was looking for.
    I have since ordered several additional products. My most recent purchase is Estratetraenol molecule (12.5mcg) which I am wearing today.

I'm very happy to be a part of this community and look forward to learning much!

Thank you!

Originally posted by JennMo View Post
    Hi my name is Jay, I have been using pheromones for close to 3 years now and I am very grateful to have found this community!

Prior to PheromoneXS, my first experience was with Androstadienone, which smells amazing to me. I rarely use a cover for this.
    I have also tried Estratetraenol which offered me a faint aroma that I found myself struggling to recognize.

I began doing research to find a difinitive feminine aroma, which is when i found PheromoneXS, from which I ordered XS124 (Bitch). This was powerful, almost too powerful for me at 2 sprays. Even after a shower, the next day i could still recognize the aroma! This was amazing! I found what In was looking for.
    I have since ordered several additional products. My most recent purchase is Estratetraenol molecule (12.5mcg) which I am wearing today.

I'm very happy to be a part of this community and look forward to learning much!

Thank you!

Jay! We are super happy to have you here.

You been using pheromones for 3 years. Wow, I can't really tell from your selection why you use pheromones. You speak a lot about loving the aramo but not about the effects. The self effects or how it affects others.

I am super curious though because of your experience and the products you chose why you use pheromones

I would love for you to share more about these products and what effects they have on you and others

Comment

Thank you!
      dog hello GIF Great to have you with us beautiful!!
      , Bobbi

Comment

Welcome.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Hi everyone! I just want to update you with my Estratetraenol experience. At 12.5mcg I do not notice anything, I did add a cover scent later in the day and that seemed to create an effect. I myself felt more confident and could notice an underlying aroma. I don't think anyone else was affected by this as we're all wearing masks. I am considereing a stronger dose of this molecule. I initially wore 7 sprays, adding the cover scent later in the day.

Comment

Hi JennMo, Welcome.

I actually get hits from women when I wear Est. I think I have always worn it in combination with something though I have tried it at home alone. By itself I think about a spray and a half is my limit, I start getting a little fuzzy headed. Women seem to elevate me in status while men become a bit dismissive but not rude. In most blends it plays a small but important part in steering the mood of the blend. Its not the main component.

As far as the scent, some molecules are more pleasant than others. I don't find est unpleasant. I have found that I am the last person to know what I really smell like so I personally keep my doses as low as it takes to get results. I don't like to draw attention to the pheromones, I'd rather that people just assume I'm wearing just colognes. I think I am findin that I have to use a bit more than double with the current mask situation. I think I have also experienced a fear of reacting out of fear. Its not a time that the ladies want to meet new guys in the grocery stores though people are beginning to loosen up around here a bit. My only responses are clerks that have already overcome those fears.

Comment

Hello
              XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
              XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
              Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
              Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
              From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Hello Jay, welcome!

Comment

Thank you!
                    I like Bitch it gets good hits, but i only wear one spray, along with vibes
                    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

I like Bitch it gets good hits, but i only wear one spray, along with vibes
                      One works for me but today I will try two. I remember my first Bitch experience, Two sprays was too much for me.
                      I have yet to test vibes, which will be next. I have a bunch of samples to try.

Comment

Welcome to the forum - it is obvious that you are very experienced with Mones - looking forward to hearing more about your experiences and learning from you!

Comment

I'm glad you joined, you made a good decision

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X