yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

my experience but need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my experience but need help

Hey guys how are you all doing I'm new to the community I recently got my first bottle of the exist cohesion and a couple of samples now let me tell you that these pheromones do work and I think they work too well I saw my ex girlfriend at work and she was talking to me for about 15 minutes and when she left I got a text message saying would you like to meet up after work no that's something she's never done before so we meet up after work and she's all Smiley and lovey dovey and she couldn't help but stare at me in the eyes and then we kissed which is totally weird but I think I must have overdosed on the mones because afterwards she was complaining about a very strong smell and I knew exactly what she was talking about but she didn't like it but she still is messaging me just wanting to know what I'm doing???????????????? any tips on what I can do and what are some good mixers thank you for your help guys

Welcome!
    So happy to have you here

Comment

maybe some of your mones contains cops, which can be really stinky like a toilet seat,they need a good cover or they smell really bad, like you shit yourself!
      maybe some of your samples contains cops!
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by AUSSIE MONES View Post
        Hey guys how are you all doing I'm new to the community I recently got my first bottle of the exist cohesion and a couple of samples now let me tell you that these pheromones do work and I think they work too well I saw my ex girlfriend at work and she was talking to me for about 15 minutes and when she left I got a text message saying would you like to meet up after work no that's something she's never done before so we meet up after work and she's all Smiley and lovey dovey and she couldn't help but stare at me in the eyes and then we kissed which is totally weird but I think I must have overdosed on the mones because afterwards she was complaining about a very strong smell and I knew exactly what she was talking about but she didn't like it but she still is messaging me just wanting to know what I'm doing???????????????? any tips on what I can do and what are some good mixers thank you for your help guys
        Aussie,

Great testimonial. Yes, pheromones do work and it is just about finding the one that works for you and it looks like you did.

Have you every seen your ex before and that meet up wasn't so amazing or was this the first time after a long time?

Let me know what your goals are so we can recommend other products and possible mixes

Our goals system is super easy to use and a great way to find the products for your situation

Comment

It sounds like you need to remember to use a cover scent. Men's colognes are a very broad topic but I sort them by time of year, day or night and social versus sexual just like I sort pheromones.

For instance in Australia you are about to go into winter. and with short days comes long nights. I like to use a warm woody scent on winter evenings. My first thoughts for winter are Dior Fahrenheit and Tom Ford Tobacco Vanilla or oud extreme. Amber and Chypres go well with winter also. If you want to try XS scents Sultans oud comes to mind for me but Pepper nutmeg seems to go over real well in your part of the world. If you want to try a good clone of Tom Ford Tobacco Vanilla, AL Haramain amber Oud Tobacco edition is worth checking out if you can find a local store that carries it to sample.

I start all my fragrance research here:

Comment

• Coconut
            Coconut commented
            Editing a comment
            i love Dior Fahrenheit smells soo good!

I'm loving all the help I'm getting thank you so much guys and girls, to answer your question she broke up with me because her parents don't like my religion and she tried to avoid me but when she saw me she just came to say hello is what she said. but i spoke to her for a good 15 minutes and after she left she seemed very different in the way she was talking in the text. she seemed more emotionally involved and told me to meet her after work..in the car is where the action began. do the unisex mones have couplins in them because someone told me on the forum that's what must of caused the bad odour that she was talking about later on.

Comment

Neither of the two you mentioned have cops in them but remember that pheromones are the chemicals often found in sweat, saliva, semen and vaginal secretions. They don't smell like body odors by themselves but on our skin are bacteria that convert these chemicals and these chemical often have a bit of stink to them. It also matters where you apply them. for instance more bacteria naturally live in the armpits. If I put cohesion anywhere near my armpits it often turns to BO in a couple hours. but I can put other pheromones in that area without problems. Since we can't eliminate even our own odor it's just easier to lightly disguise them with something more pleasant.

You didn't mention how much you used either. The more you use the higher the risk of them being detectable. They are effective even when you can't smell them.

Comment

yes i think i used to much because yesterday I just sprayed one spray of xist and one of taboo then covered it with dolce and gabbana light blue It was good but i need to experiment more and see what is the perfect blend for me.
              Last edited by AUSSIE MONES; 05-27-2020, 07:25 PM. Reason: spelling mistake????????

Comment

I like foody scents which are sweet and cover better
                XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Hey welcome

Comment

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...