yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Everybody!

I'm a newbie, 54 y.o. gay male, interesting in using pheromones to create trust among my coworkers and managers... any maybe add a little sexual excitement as well. Not sure how things work, would appreciate any advise on how to proceed. Seems things on the websites I've found are pretty expensive for somebody starting out. Was thinking of starting with pregnenolone, read that it's pretty social hormone. Thanks for being here and for your help! Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Jimbeau; 05-13-2020, 08:03 AM.

Hi Jimbeau, I'm not familiar with the pheros to help you achieve your goal but im sure someone here is.
    I remember LAL having phero products for the alternative lifestyle.
    I hope you are able to find what you need!
    I'll be watching post to see what I can learn.

Best of luck man!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbeau View Post
      Hello Everybody!

I'm a newbie, 54 y.o. gay male, interesting in using pheromones to create trust among my coworkers and managers... any maybe add a little sexual excitement as well. Not sure how things work, would appreciate any advise on how to proceed. Seems things on the websites I've found are pretty expensive for somebody starting out. Was thinking of starting with pregnenolone, read that it's pretty social hormone. Thanks for being here and for your help! Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
      Maybe try Bliss for the social work with co workers etc, it helps reduce anxiety and makes you feel really good, very confident etc, as for the rest not much help sorry
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Thanks. As far as the sexual part goes, I know about what to take, just guess i would need to add it to the mix with the social. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
        Swedish researchers show that homosexual and heterosexual men respond differently to two odors that may be involved in sexual arousal, and that gay men respond in same way as women; new research may open way to studying pheromones in humans; they are known to govern sexual activity in animals, but experts differ about their role, if any, in making humans sexually attractive to one another; research supporting existence of human pheromones is reported in The Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences; two chemicals in study were testosterone derivative produced in men's sweat and estrogen-like compound in women's urine, both of which have long been suspected of being pheromones; new finding, if confirmed, would break ground in two important directions, those of human pheromones and human sexuality (M)

Comment

Hello Everybody!

Jimbeau! I am delighted to have you be part of us and we are here to help you with your pheromone journey.

We made finding the right product for you SUPER EASY! All our products have goals, on our website, each product page will tell you the goal you can achieve with that product, a description of the product and loads of reviews. Of course, since you are here you can also use the search engine to read up on our members experiences.

Pregnenolone is a custom product and is non refundable. I would suggest to you since you are new to our products to first try out the retail products, the sprays and then move on the more advanced products and customs.

For work I highly suggest Ascend , Vibe and maybe Cohesion

Presenting "COHESION-XS" Cohesion – The force that binds! Designed around one of two patented ‘Human Pheromone Molecules,’ Cohesion-XS puts an amazingly powerful tool in your hands. Delivering results when the time counts the most, Cohesio

The initial application begins with just a subtle hint of energy, followed by a calming confidence, leading into a deepness that encapsulates your body with a warm glow. After a few minutes you notice a bounce in your step, a certain swagger, as you are ready to take on what ever life throws at y

Since you are already on our site, I also would recommend our lifetime discounts program to you. You will definitely love the perks of being a community influencer.

Comment

Welcome!!

Comment

welcome classic film GIF
              , Bobbi

Comment

Welcome.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I'm a newbie, 54 y.o. gay male, interesting in using pheromones to create trust among my coworkers and managers...
                  Hi Jimbeau,
                  welcome to the forum.

My advice to you would be APi, it does exactly what you are looking for. I use it myself for work and it is (at least for me) easy to steer in any direction I want it, flirting included if I want.

any maybe add a little sexual excitement as well.
                  Another advice would be: Don't use any sexual Pheromones at work, it will cause nothing but trouble and is non professional behaviour.

Job is job and schnaps is schnaps. Or to put it in other words "You better don't shit where you eat"
                  Just my 2 cents.

Comment

why do you think they don't trust you? Something like Connections is good for communications based trust but for example, competence, status and sexuality based trusts would lean towards other blends.

I would not start out with single molecules btw though neno is great. It is the base for a number of unisex social blends.

Comment

Hey welcome!

Comment

Hi Jimbeau, Welcome!

Comment

Jimbeau, welcome - interesting article you posted, thx for sharing...

Comment

Xist is pretty good for trust building.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X