yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, to all I'm excited to join and share with you guys. I received my first order today, which was GF,and xist,celebrity,and desire me as samples. I look forward to reading and making notes from this forum to do some also combos and have amazing results. ???

Welcome! Feel free to ask us questions!
    Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Welcome
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Welcome.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome!
              We are so excited to have you

Comment

Welcome! Glad to have you join us!
                Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
                Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
                Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
                AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
                LAL: Nude Alpha
                Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Originally posted by Fromthattothis09 View Post
                  Hello, to all I'm excited to join and share with you guys. I received my first order today, which was GF,and xist,celebrity,and desire me as samples. I look forward to reading and making notes from this forum to do some also combos and have amazing results. ???

excited to have you here. It has been a while since you made this thread and since you received your products.

What is the latest with you. I know because of the current situation you may not have the chance to test our your products as much but what do you think so far.

The smell, self effects etc.

Comment

Welcome newbie!!
                    Pheromone XS
                    Oil: evolve, xist
                    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Great to have you here.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...