yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

ASAP! Did i miss the valentines day sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASAP! Did i miss the valentines day sale

It has to be Valentine's Day first before there is a "sale" (if there is even one). Today is February 1st.
    Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

• Newhappy
      Newhappy commented
      Editing a comment
      While i have your attention do you know any reviews for xist used alone or did you have a good experience. I would appreciate anything before a purchase thank you

• OutspokenOne
      OutspokenOne commented
      Editing a comment
      Xist is great! I would suggest using the Advanced Search engine to find reviews on it in this forum.

• Newhappy
      Newhappy commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. I dont want to waste anymore of your time so last question. Which product works best for you (compliments dates etc) -i already have vibes it smells bad doesnt work for me

So sorry i thought the shipping would take some time so the sale would start before valentines day hit

Comment

• OutspokenOne
      OutspokenOne commented
      Editing a comment
      No worries!

You're not wasting my time, I like to help. Well before I give recommendations, are you a male or female?
    Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

Comment

• Newhappy
      Newhappy commented
      Editing a comment
      Female bi looking for guys 90% of the time. The profile pic is a meme lol

Okay, next question, what is your goal with pheromones? Do you want men to drool over you? Do you want a relationship? do you want to be more social at work/social gatherings? Do you want to be more focused?
    Current Arsenal:

Comment

• Newhappy
      Newhappy commented
      Editing a comment
      I want guys to drool over me.

NewHappy! I am excited to have you here. You should introduce yourself in the intro section so we can get to know you better.

You have a lot of questions and I am more than happy to assist.

Are you new to the forum or new to XS and our products all together.

Any questions you have on sales, discounts promotions etc please ask

Questions regarding orders and anything to help you with your purchase please email me at support@pheromonexs.com

Subscribe to our newsletter and not only do you get 10% off your first purchase after subscribing but you are alerted via email on upcoming sales and newsletter holders always get better bargains

As a community influencer you don't have to wait for any sale, the discount you earned is applied to every purchase

Comment

Hello welcome Newhappy!

Comment

Hey Newhappy !
        We are so HAPPY to have you here hihi

Comment

I'm pretty sure there will be no more sales for a long while.

Steve O
          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Newhappy
            Newhappy commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks i wanted a heads up incase i bought something then a week later theres a valetines sale. That feeling is devastating lol

Welcome!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X