yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here

Hi all. Just became a member. Here to read about the use of pheremones and people experience.

Hi! Welcome! Have you bought any pheromones yet?
    XS arsenal:
    Desire Me, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Innocence, Limitless, PSEL, P86, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness, Xist, xs189

Samples - Celebrity, Cohesion, Love Boat, Girlfriend, InBetween, Babe, Taboo, Vibes

LPMP arsenal:
    Balm Bomb, Beth's Blushing Milkmaid, Cougar Potion, Cuddle Bunny 2009, La Femme Mystere, Like a Magnet, Love Potion: Red, OCCO SLF, OCCO White, Popularity Potion
    Samples - Bosom Bows w/ Phero, Canaga Cocoa Cacao, Caramel Musk, Medium '19, 10:31 w/ Phero

Comment

welcome
      life is precious so go full blast
      strike while the rod is still hot

Comment

Welcome
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Welcome
          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
          XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
          Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
          Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
          From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Welcome Thor

Comment

Originally posted by Thor View Post
                Hi all. Just became a member. Here to read about the use of pheremones and people experience.
                Thor

Super glad you are here. I see you only have one post and I want to know more about you. I want to know more about your goals with these products, how I can guide you and what have been your experiences.

Come back and let us know if you purchased any pheromones

What are the products, if you did

How did they work for you or how are they working for you

What are or were your goals when you found us

Comment

Welcome, and read everything you can.
                  Evolve, Taboo, Love Boat, Xist, Cohesion, Crush, Dominant Ascend

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome. Enjoy and have fun. I know I am ????

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X