yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Need Help choosing pheromones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help choosing pheromones

I'm new to the forum so I also wanted to say Hello to evereveryone. A short description of me I'm a 24 year old black male. I don't have any colognes yet to pair with the unscented pheromones that I want so I was seeing between XiSt, Love Boat, Evole XS, Evole oil, Cohesion XS, Crush and Taboo XS.

I don't go out clubbing if I do it's rare, but when I'm out in stores or at work since I work at the airport and see a bunch of people what Scented pheromone out if the one's I list or any others that you have in mind so I should I buy. Latin, Asian and Black women is my target, need to get them Smiling, touching or even coming up to approach me so I can get a conversation started. P.s sorry for the terrible format I suck at writing.

hey man! go for evolve and xist. fool proof and easy to use

Comment

while i love the oil... maybe for newcomer try the spray and notice your results? if you like it then go for oil next. an oil i would highly suggest is evolve if any. xist spray didnt work for me. the oil im still trying. however evolve and cohesion is a fool proof mix. but id advise not to mix yet until you know how the indivdual formula works

Comment

I would second Xist. Maybe consider Taboo for a fun social.

Comment

I would echo Spring (and others) - Xist is a shoe-in....If you're trying to increase interaction, taboo or perhaps connection or something social would work great. Evolve tends to take time and exposure to kick-in (in my experience)

Comment

Originally posted by Xcel View Post
            I'm new to the forum so I also wanted to say Hello to evereveryone. A short description of me I'm a 24 year old black male. I don't have any colognes yet to pair with the unscented pheromones that I want so I was seeing between XiSt, Love Boat, Evole XS, Evole oil, Cohesion XS, Crush and Taboo XS.

I don't go out clubbing if I do it's rare, but when I'm out in stores or at work since I work at the airport and see a bunch of people what Scented pheromone out if the one's I list or any others that you have in mind so I should I buy. Latin, Asian and Black women is my target, need to get them Smiling, touching or even coming up to approach me so I can get a conversation started. P.s sorry for the terrible format I suck at writing.

Xcel! It is so nice to have you here and I know you will find some great blends to bring you closer to your goals.

The goals system is very accurate, easy to use but very accurate in helping you find the right products for you.

In addition, each product page has a description of what the product does, at a glance usage tips and reviews. There are many men on this forum where are interested in asian and latin women so there are a few reviews on what products worked best for them and and their experiences.

I encourage you to use the search engine to read up on those threads so you can decide what products would work best to get the advances you desire from those women.

Also, pheromones work with you so even if you may want them to approach first, I think you should develop some ice breaker techniques to get you out of your shell to help. Even in 2020 where women are a lot more bold and aggressive a woman still wants a man who shows confidence and boldness. She wants a man to come up to her. She wants to be hunted

The men on this forum are great hunters so I know they can help you in that area.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X