yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Need Guidance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Guidance

Hello,

I'm new to the hobby and I've come from the fragrance community of collecting colognes. I have a nice collection ranging from Paco Robbane 1 million all the way to Creed Green Irish Tweed. For some reason, I woke up one night and decided to look up pheromones and I came across PXS (luckily ). I was going through the reviews and spent a couple of days trying to decide if I would pull the trigger or not. I decided why not and purchased the Evolve spray for men to see how a target would react to it. We've been intimate before so I was not worried if it didn't have any effect on her... BUT IT DID!!! This is a really incredible thing that we've all stumbled upon and it's nice to know you have an edge that other people are affected by, but not realize its happening right under their noses. I will be purchasing more not only from PXS but others, Maybe LPMP. Mixing my Cologne with some Pheromones seems like a life-changing thing I work them right.

With that being said, I need some guidance.

What pheromone should I try if want to get ahead at work to stand out and be thought of? I have a decent work ethic and my bosses can count on me to handle what they need me to. I have a male supervisor and a female general manager. I'm thinking Ascend with my Aqua Di Gio cologne would work really well. And is there a pheromone that WILL have a target thinking of you when you're not around them. I remember seeing a review about someone saying one of his friends left him and ended up calling him asking to come over because she felt lonely or something like that. Can you point me in the right direction of the name of this pheromone?

Thanks for the Help in advance

yes ascend is the best for work but I also like API after you get your feet wet. Xist is a great all around that imprints too but slowly, Along the same lines but quicker is Boyfriend. Xist is better know for resetting friendships back into possible ltr. Boyfriend will definitely have them trying on the boyfriend idea in their heads. That's just the tip of the iceberg for starters.

Comment

• hemi
      hemi commented
      Editing a comment
      what would you recommend to wear when I'm around my EX? We have a decent friendship and sometimes are intimate

• Muestereate
      Muestereate commented
      Editing a comment
      The world is your Oyster. She could be a perfect testing ground for dozens of blends depending on your goals for that evening. Evolve was a great choice. stick with it for a while I guess.

Ascend and api both good for work..i've use ascend twice at work only 1 drop..planning on buying api
    life is precious so go full blast
    strike while the rod is still hot

Comment

• hemi
      hemi commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you still using ascend at work? How were the effects?

• OppaiDesu
      OppaiDesu commented
      Editing a comment
      Still using.3 days now..will tell when i complete my observation after finish using the product..plus i havent have the time to write my journal

Originally posted by hemi View Post
    Hello,

I'm new to the hobby and I've come from the fragrance community of collecting colognes. I have a nice collection ranging from Paco Robbane 1 million all the way to Creed Green Irish Tweed. For some reason, I woke up one night and decided to look up pheromones and I came across PXS (luckily ). I was going through the reviews and spent a couple of days trying to decide if I would pull the trigger or not. I decided why not and purchased the Evolve spray for men to see how a target would react to it. We've been intimate before so I was not worried if it didn't have any effect on her... BUT IT DID!!! This is a really incredible thing that we've all stumbled upon and it's nice to know you have an edge that other people are affected by, but not realize its happening right under their noses. I will be purchasing more not only from PXS but others, Maybe LPMP. Mixing my Cologne with some Pheromones seems like a life-changing thing I work them right.

What pheromone should I try if want to get ahead at work to stand out and be thought of? I have a decent work ethic and my bosses can count on me to handle what they need me to. I have a male supervisor and a female general manager. I'm thinking Ascend with my Aqua Di Gio cologne would work really well. And is there a pheromone that WILL have a target thinking of you when you're not around them. I remember seeing a review about someone saying one of his friends left him and ended up calling him asking to come over because she felt lonely or something like that. Can you point me in the right direction of the name of this pheromone?

Hemi! The guys already gave you some great advice for work and personal.

We have so many great blends it is difficult to just pin point one. Telling us your goals

As meuserate already suggested Xist & Boyfriend are really great for imprinting but it is also two great products to use on your ex

Are you asking for pheromones because you want to get back with her. When you say "intimate" can you elaborate on that

Again, we have so many great blends and Steve is always cooking up some new stuff in his evil lab

We have something called the goals system that is really easy and helps our clients choose a product based on their goals.Each product page is loaded with useful info about the product along with loads of reviews.

For e.g below is a link to the Xist product. The goal for this product is intimacy

The page tells you how many sprays we recommend and below a description of what the product does.

XiSt -  Eau de Pheromone: pronounced it  We’ve all been friend-zoned and regardless of how many times it happens, it still stings just like the first time. Some of us have even been broken up with because she found someone else, usually some jerk. W

With more information we would definitely be able to make more suggestions but I believe we already pointed you in the right direction

I hope to hear more from you

Comment

Welcome! What's your favourite cologne? I'm currently using APi at work, you can try Xist for imprinting effects. Xist works in the background so you might not think there are any results at the start but trust me, its working.

Comment

Welcome! I'm halfway into my 10 hour shift at work, first day of using ascend. I dont want to say too much until I'm a week into using this. I dont really smell anything at two sprays but everything sure feels different. I was expecting a much stronger smell I guess from the cops from other reviews.

I will likely go up to 3 sprays tomorrow and see what that does.

Comment

Originally posted by HomeFryz View Post
          I will likely go up to 3 sprays tomorrow and see what that does.

I wouldn't up the dose too quick. I would recommend to stay with a dose for a couple of days and write down the results you got. Then up the dose for another couple of days and note the results, etc., etc...
          Testing pheromones and finding your personal sweet spot requires one thing, patience.

Btw three sprays of Ascend is A LOT!!

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post

I wouldn't up the dose too quick. I would recommend to stay with a dose for a couple of days and write down the results you got. Then up the dose for another couple of days and note the results, etc., etc...
            Testing pheromones and finding your personal sweet spot requires one thing, patience.

Btw three sprays of Ascend is A LOT!!
            it's strange to me cuz I cant smell anything. It's like I have nothing on?? I usually have quite the nose for these type of things. And 99 percent of the reviews was talking about how much it stinks. Seems like I sprayed on some water and that's it lol

Comment

I don't smell much after it dries down either. I use a light cover anyhow because I think I detect a bit of chemical smell. That stuff is very strong. There's just enough cops in my opinion to bump your testosterone a bit. I agree with phaeton, 3 is a lot. For me their is a slight residual effect so I actually reduce it a bit on the second day.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                I don't smell much after it dries down either. I use a light cover anyhow because I think I detect a bit of chemical smell. That stuff is very strong. There's just enough cops in my opinion to bump your testosterone a bit. I agree with phaeton, 3 is a lot. For me their is a slight residual effect so I actually reduce it a bit on the second day.
                Even though I cant smell anything...there is something magical about this. A certain manager just asked how I was doing in a flirty way and she has never noticed me before...very strange lol I was on my way to eat my lunch so I didnt really engage.

People are noticing my presence now like I'm the boss or something I dont understand but I love it.

Comment

Even though I cant smell anything...there is something magical about this. A certain manager just asked how I was doing in a flirty way and she has never noticed me before...very strange lol I was on my way to eat my lunch so I didnt really engage.

People are noticing my presence now like I'm the boss or something I dont understand but I love it.
                  Stay with that dose for a while and write down your experiences (personal log). If that dose was 2 sprays reduce to 1 spray after a while for a couple of days and compare the results. Well, after you compared the results you know what dose works best for you.

With Pheromones sometimes less is more.

Comment

Originally posted by hemi View Post
                    Hello,

Hemi!

First purchase and already you are in like sin.

Whoa! Where did Hemi go?

HEMI? HEMI?

HEMIIIIIIIIIIII

Hemi started this thread and he somehow disappeared. I guess the mones worked that well , ahahhaah

I would definitely say to go towards Ascend and this is because most threads I have read on APi seem to suggest Ascend to have that alpha male charisma you are looking for in what you want to do.

Also, Ascend can also be used with the dating game so you get to use it for work and pair it with the Evolve for some play.

Although I never give recommendations for cover scents because everyone is different. Aqua di gio seems to not have any neg reviews and everyone seems to love it.

I believe you are referring to imprinting. This is what happens when you have babies. I read a thread about that this month and now am drawing a blank.

Good times, just use the search engine with that word and it will bring you to threads on the topic and this will lead you to a better understanding.

I look forward to hearing more from you

Comment

Stay with that dose for a while and write down your experiences (personal log). If that dose was 2 sprays reduce to 1 spray after a while for a couple of days and compare the results. Well, after you compared the results you know what dose works best for you.

With Pheromones sometimes less is more.
                      Well your boy did the exact opposite went 3 sprays and I can feel the intensity of my own presence :bananaflambe:lol and I can smell it now ???? I'm a bit much for my own self at the moment but I'm rockin it. The projection of this is undeniable. girls who are taking calls next to their boyfriends like 10 feet or more away from me won't stop glancing at me. My spider senses start to tingle and I'll look and they are just looking at me with a sort of awe. I'm not sure what to do with that yet. My fellow bearded friend doesnt like me with this much on that's for sure. He is naturally more alpha then me and more talkative now he is shutting me out. I'm not used to this much attention from other people as I normally keep to myself, I must remember to smile with my eyes n what Not when I catch these girls looking at me so I'm not awkward. This ascend is the real deal it seems.

Going down to 1 spray when I return to work on Wednesday lol.
                      Last edited by HomeFryz; 01-27-2020, 04:06 PM.

Comment

I'm not used to this much attention from other people as I normally keep to myself, I must remember to smile with my eyes n what Not when I catch these girls looking at me so I'm not awkward.
                        Well, if you're not used to it the first couple of hits can hit you like a baseball bat.

Going down to 1 spray when I return to work on Wednesday lol.
                        Good idea
                        Let your game develop on a low dose is easier.
                        If you have a empty small 2ml to go sample spray bottle clean it with alcohol and fill some of your Ascend in there. 1 spray of the to go spray bottle is about 1/2 spray of a regular bottle. In some cases this is the perfect amount for the extra umph you want.
                        Since Ascend is very potent stuff this is the way you should go.
                        For instance the first week you go with 1 spray and the second week you go with 1 1/2 sprays.

Comment

But it seems like 3 works for him too. I would just watch for alpha backlash from his bud at work. Ascend will propel a man forward and up and even with a lower dose, eventually earn real respect from male friends. We usually recognize real competence when it blossoms in our friends. Cept for a few guys. In my experience for instance it really aggravated a latent short guy syndrome in an ex marine buddy of mine.

Comment

Well, if you're not used to it the first couple of hits can hit you like a baseball bat.

Good idea
                            Let your game develop on a low dose is easier.
                            If you have a empty small 2ml to go sample spray bottle clean it with alcohol and fill some of your Ascend in there. 1 spray of the to go spray bottle is about 1/2 spray of a regular bottle. In some cases this is the perfect amount for the extra umph you want.
                            Since Ascend is very potent stuff this is the way you should go.
                            For instance the first week you go with 1 spray and the second week you go with 1 1/2 sprays.
                            I like that baseball bat analogy as that's what it felt like lol I know I reacted somewhat normal on the surface but in my head I felt awkward like what in the world is happening?? I'm sure I'll adjust. That's awesome advice I will do that with one of my samplers then.

Comment

But it seems like 3 works for him too. I would just watch for alpha backlash from his bud at work. Ascend will propel a man forward and up and even with a lower dose, eventually earn real respect from male friends. We usually recognize real competence when it blossoms in our friends. Cept for a few guys. In my experience for instance it really aggravated a latent short guy syndrome in an ex marine buddy of mine.
                              His initial behavior was very strange as if I had tried to get with his wife or something. That's the vibe I got and I read people very well he was pretty closed off. He hardly said hi to me I was like wtf?!? I thought we were bros lol. I should be careful in that arena for sure.

Comment

They might feel very similar but they have not a clue why they are feeling that way. Its fun when it is favorable but people can go into fight or flight mode too. No telling which way a person is wired. An honest smile goes along way to ensuring them they are safe. Ascend is not known to create a lot of negative reactions but any strong alpha has this potential. I ended up with API for social aspects and Ascend for goal oriented days.

Comment

Welcome.
                                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

His initial behavior was very strange as if I had tried to get with his wife or something. That's the vibe I got and I read people very well he was pretty closed off. He hardly said hi to me I was like wtf?!? I thought we were bros lol. I should be careful in that arena for sure.
                                    I ended up with API for social aspects and Ascend for goal oriented days.
                                    I second Muestereate.
                                    APi still sends out the respect and competence vibe but is far more social. It is more like "you can approach me and ask for advice, I will not bite you".
                                    Where as Ascend rather gives the "you better do what I told you" type of vibe.
                                    Well, that's what it is at least for me but it can of course be different for you.
                                    I work in an environment where I don't need the Ascend vibe. APi is my daily fuel and I love this juice, for me it is like owning a magic key that opens every locked door

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X