yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

My intro, customer for a year and just joined forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My intro, customer for a year and just joined forums

Hi! I am Heather! I was familiar with pheromones off and on for over 10 years but have been using this brand(s) for a year. I am married, work in sales and like to keep things interesting all around lol

so far I like, Xist, PSEL and Fantasy the best. I have mixed temptress, desire me, babe. Just received Goddess but haven't tried it yet.

Thanks!

Welcome to the forums! Good people here - friendly, great advice. You've been a long-time mone user - looking forward to learning a lot from you!

Comment

Hi Heather
      Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Welcome! Thanks for joining us here. Hope to see you around here a lot!
        XS arsenal:
        Desire Me, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Innocence, Limitless, PSEL, P86, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness, Xist, xs189

Samples - Celebrity, Cohesion, Love Boat, Girlfriend, InBetween, Babe, Taboo, Vibes

LPMP arsenal:
        Balm Bomb, Beth's Blushing Milkmaid, Cougar Potion, Cuddle Bunny 2009, La Femme Mystere, Like a Magnet, Love Potion: Red, OCCO SLF, OCCO White, Popularity Potion
        Samples - Bosom Bows w/ Phero, Canaga Cocoa Cacao, Caramel Musk, Medium '19, 10:31 w/ Phero

Comment

Welcome Heather!

Comment

Welcome heather
            life is precious so go full blast
            strike while the rod is still hot

Comment

Welcome Heather, oh yes I am in sales as well and well isn't it fun what you hear wearing connections?

Looking forward to seeing your post I've been around pheros a little over 10 years myself.

Comment

Welcome!!
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I've had great results using these products. You've come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by SomeGingerchick View Post
                      Hi! I am Heather! I was familiar with pheromones off and on for over 10 years but have been using this brand(s) for a year. I am married, work in sales and like to keep things interesting all around lol

so far I like, Xist, PSEL and Fantasy the best. I have mixed temptress, desire me, babe. Just received Goddess but haven't tried it yet.

Thanks!

Somegingerchick! Is that you in the pic, you are very pretty. CUTE!!!

Those are some great products. Since you are married I know why you chose those cuz I have them and they work really well in the bedroom. I work at home so no need for any products at work

Wow! I see that you only have 1 post, where did you disappear to. I am looking forward to hearing all about your experiences with Goddess.

Heck, I am interested in hearing all about your experiences period.

Wherever you disappeared to I hope you come back soon and with some juicy pheromone stories.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X