yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New Introduction :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Introduction :)

Was instructed to come say hello! New to it all. Love all of the information I have been reading, and the community vibe is solid!!

to the forum norestforthewicked.
    What is your goal with pheromones and which ones do you have?
    The girls here will have tons of useful informations for you.

Comment

• norestforthewicked
      norestforthewicked commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello. I doubt I will like pheromones with overly calming blends, as I love having high energy, but I am open to having a multitude of different effects for both myself and on others.

I am really fascinated with this whole concept. Probably particularly effects on the opposite gender. I just ordered the following: Babe, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me, Goddess, Innocence(sample), PSEL(sample), Xist, XS89 and maybe some others, but I cannot remember at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by norestforthewicked View Post
      I am really fascinated with this whole concept. Probably particularly effects on the opposite gender. I just ordered the following: Babe, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me, Goddess, Innocence(sample), PSEL(sample), Xist, XS89 and maybe some others, but I cannot remember at the moment.
      Those are some fun blends! Can't wait to see how you respond to them!
      Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

• norestforthewicked
        norestforthewicked commented
        Editing a comment
        If you have any recommendations on which ones to combine for great results, I am all ears!

That's a lot of blends for you to test.
      I am sure the girls will give you the right recommendations for a high energy blend. You will like the self effects once you know your sweet spot.
      Just be patient while trying to find your sweet spot.

Comment

Welcome! Wow, you've ordered so many already! I hope they work super well and you get lots of results from them!

The community vibe here is definitely solid. I'm sure you're going to love it here.
        XS arsenal:
        Desire Me, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Innocence, Limitless, PSEL, P86, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness, Xist, xs189

Samples - Celebrity, Cohesion, Love Boat, Girlfriend, InBetween, Babe, Taboo, Vibes

LPMP arsenal:
        Balm Bomb, Beth's Blushing Milkmaid, Cougar Potion, Cuddle Bunny 2009, La Femme Mystere, Like a Magnet, Love Potion: Red, OCCO SLF, OCCO White, Popularity Potion
        Samples - Bosom Bows w/ Phero, Canaga Cocoa Cacao, Caramel Musk, Medium '19, 10:31 w/ Phero

Comment

Thank you everyone!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to community xs
              life is precious so go full blast
              strike while the rod is still hot

Comment

Welcome
                XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

welcome to the forum - great community here; i've learned a lot, terrific discussion topics about mones and life

Comment

Originally posted by norestforthewicked View Post
                    Was instructed to come say hello! New to it all. Love all of the information I have been reading, and the community vibe is solid!!

No rest! Well introducing yourself isn't compulsory but am sure glad you did. I suggest you try all the blends but first you have to fully enjoy those you already have and share your experiences with us.

Do you or did you have a particular goal in mind when purchasing these products or are you just experimenting.

How are you enjoying these products so far. A girl could get in trouble with these type of mones if she isn't careful

Comment

Welcome!!
                      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X