yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello, Friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, Friends

*waves shyly* Hi, everyone. There seem to be a lot of great people on this forum. I couldn't wait to join and I even had a dream that I met the people who run this company. They were every bit as awesome I believe they are in real life. Everything about the products, the vibe of the website and forum, the emails I get, and the packaging makes me want to actually meet them all and thank them for what they do. Maybe one day...?

I've got a batch of pheros that I'm trying out and I've already got another order on the way. It's been so fun to read everyone else's experiences and I'm eager to add mine!

Hope everyone's doing well.
    XS arsenal:
    Desire Me, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Innocence, Limitless, PSEL, P86, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness, Xist, xs189

Samples - Celebrity, Cohesion, Love Boat, Girlfriend, InBetween, Babe, Taboo, Vibes

LPMP arsenal:
    Balm Bomb, Beth's Blushing Milkmaid, Cougar Potion, Cuddle Bunny 2009, La Femme Mystere, Like a Magnet, Love Potion: Red, OCCO SLF, OCCO White, Popularity Potion
    Samples - Bosom Bows w/ Phero, Canaga Cocoa Cacao, Caramel Musk, Medium '19, 10:31 w/ Phero

Hey welcome to the forum! *waves* What mones are you trying right now and what did you recently purchase?

Comment

Hello
      can't wait to read your reviews
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Welcome.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

hi!!!

Comment

to the forum Quiet&Dreamy.

Comment

Originally posted by Spring View Post
              Hey welcome to the forum! *waves* What mones are you trying right now and what did you recently purchase?
              Thanks so much! I'm playing with Fantasy at the moment. Definitely don't have my sweet spot figured out with it yet. I also have PSEL, Tease, Sexy Confidence and samples of Babe and Girlfriend. I ordered Xist, Fairytale, and two others that I can't remember. I love being surprised, so I'm not going to check. Can't wait for them to get here! Thanks for asking!

Thanks Coconut , Ildergreier , Muestereate and Phaethon ! So happy to be here with you all.
              XS arsenal:
              Desire Me, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Innocence, Limitless, PSEL, P86, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness, Xist, xs189

Samples - Celebrity, Cohesion, Love Boat, Girlfriend, InBetween, Babe, Taboo, Vibes

LPMP arsenal:
              Balm Bomb, Beth's Blushing Milkmaid, Cougar Potion, Cuddle Bunny 2009, La Femme Mystere, Like a Magnet, Love Potion: Red, OCCO SLF, OCCO White, Popularity Potion
              Samples - Bosom Bows w/ Phero, Canaga Cocoa Cacao, Caramel Musk, Medium '19, 10:31 w/ Phero

Comment

The attitude of liking to be suprised will serve you well in pheromone experiments. Thats a great attitude that keeps your eyes open and we need that. Pheromones act so differently on different people. The ones I sue a lot I seem to eventually find a one or two word desxcription for my own mind. That helps when I'm picking but it shuts me off to new surprises.

Comment

Welcome! Everything you picked so far (no doubt the surprises too, lol) are great choices! You have 2 awesome samples too
                  Your toughest choices now will be, which one/s today....

How did you tumble onto pheromones? And what brought you here to XS?
                  You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                    The attitude of liking to be suprised will serve you well in pheromone experiments. Thats a great attitude that keeps your eyes open and we need that. Pheromones act so differently on different people. The ones I sue a lot I seem to eventually find a one or two word desxcription for my own mind. That helps when I'm picking but it shuts me off to new surprises.
                    I'm glad I have the right attitude for this! I hope you open yourself up for new surprises.

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Welcome! Everything you picked so far (no doubt the surprises too, lol) are great choices! You have 2 awesome samples too
                    Your toughest choices now will be, which one/s today....

How did you tumble onto pheromones? And what brought you here to XS?
                    NuTrix!!! I'm kind of a quiet fan of yours from my days of lurking on here, ha ha. Your personality shines so much. It's good to hear that I've made some solid selections!

You know what, I actually stumbled upon them years ago. Can't even remember exactly how. I think I was on another forum that had to do with something else entirely and a member on there brought them up. I read about them a bunch, but didn't pull the trigger and buy some, especially since I was super young.

Then, last year, I bought a Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie oil on Amazon. I didn't do much with it. However, in October, I decided to do some research. I read about them over at LPMP's forum and then Lipstick Alley. Lipstick Alley led me here. So I lurked for a while and, well, here we are! Thanks for asking!
                    XS arsenal:

LPMP arsenal:

Comment

It's always fun to learn how people stumble upon pheromones. Thank you for sharing, and for your kind words
                      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by Quiet&Dreamy View Post
                        *waves shyly* Hi, everyone. There seem to be a lot of great people on this forum. I couldn't wait to join and I even had a dream that I met the people who run this company. They were every bit as awesome I believe they are in real life. Everything about the products, the vibe of the website and forum, the emails I get, and the packaging makes me want to actually meet them all and thank them for what they do. Maybe one day...?

I've got a batch of pheros that I'm trying out and I've already got another order on the way. It's been so fun to read everyone else's experiences and I'm eager to add mine!

Hope everyone's doing well.

*waves* back frantically

That is an awesome dream and I have a feeling maybe one day it will happen. I actually had an idea for a pheromone party with all our clients. I say it can happen

I am happy you are pleased with the genius and hard work behind the XS brand

Continue to enjoy your products. I just came back from baby making but I hope to get caught up with reading everyone amazing posts/threads

Comment

• Quiet&Dreamy
                          Quiet&Dreamy commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Welcome back from the baby making! Pheromone party? Now THAT sounds amazing!

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X