yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Newbie...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie...

Hi everybody!

I'm new to the forum and was directed here due to my email on the main XS site.

I have used a lot of different pheromone products in the past and unfortunately experienced no success with any of them!

I live in the UK and have recently made a lot of positive changes in my life due to years of suffering mental illness.

I am looking at getting back into using pheromones again, as I feel there is enough research out there being done, I also have a big interest in psychological behaviour.

I suffer with anxiety greatly which is a constant every day struggle. I am interested in a product that is going to help me socially and also with attracting women.

Any thoughts, please feel free to reply.

Thanking you all in advance,

Paul.

Welcome Paul

My opinion, Try to find your proper dose of Cohesion and Connections.
    A1 is in Cohesion but the fixatives in it I've found to be very calming.
    Bliss is another happy one.
    You need to find a dosage sweet spot though.
    I would also suggest days off from your mixes as well as being sure to really get them cleaned off when its time to apply more. An OD can be so hard for those that experience anxiety...just from my experience.
    Last edited by Prettyrickyboi; 11-20-2019, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Hi Paul, welcome.

I have used a lot of different pheromone products in the past and unfortunately experienced no success with any of them!
      What did you try and what is your measure of success?

Comment

Hello Paul,
        welcome to the forum.

I would like to hear the answer to Muestereate's question.
        Glad he asked so I don't need to do it..

Comment

hello
          glad your here and learning and trying the pheros, i suffer with a lot of anxiety and panic attacks, i'm on meds
          but i haven't found a phero that would get rid of it, only my meds help in calming
          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
          XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
          Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
          Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
          From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Hello, I would recommend Bliss and Cohesion

Comment

Welcome.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I good stand alone product for you is Evolve. Try that and mix it with XIST for more bonding.

Comment

Welcome Paul! We're always here for questions

Comment

Welcome to the community Paul! I hope you find lots of great info here! I second all of the comments recommending Bliss! It's a phenomenal product for self effects. Happier in a bottle!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X