yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello shiny happy people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello shiny happy people

Hola peeps. I'm from the states on the East Coast. My first exp with mones is with the old Androtics site. Iv'e used A314, Ammo, TUTH and Shine. I tried Bliss a couple months ago because I was looking for something to portray a social vibe. I recently purchased Xist and Ascend and I can't wait to report on these goodies. I want to try these mostly at work, so I will be treading lightly.

Hey,Welcome to XS!

Comment

Lol, I'm loving your name.

Welcome to the forum, those were the products from Androtics that I mostly used.
      Instant Shine was amazing, Ammo and TUTH were amazing.
      A314 doesn't even need to be explained.
      Here I've found so far APi (A3.14) to be something you may like in comparison.
      Xist, Cohesion and Connections are a whole nother level of great.
      Xist is one of those that works best with a special consistent method..but Cohesion and Connections..BRUH

Comment

welcome

Comment

Welcome "Blinded"

Comment

Hello welcome to the forum!

Comment

Welcome!
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Hello!

welcome the nanny GIF
                Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Hello
                  XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                  XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                  Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                  Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                  From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

You've come to the right place. Good hunting.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X