yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

HEEEELLLOOOO FROM THE ANOTHER STAR!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEEEELLLOOOO FROM THE ANOTHER STAR!!!

I hope my greeting was loud enough in your head, hahaha!

Hello! I am Starlust, am twenty years old and am fascinated about every kind of interesting chemicals like pheromones, nootropics and drugs (no, I don't do drugs lol).

My first contact with pheromones was about 5 years ago, when I was a young, little, cute boy.

It blew up my mind when I've learned that pheromones can change the way anybody perceives us. When I've made up my mind with the first order, I was excited like hell. Well, unfortunately, with these pheromones (I honestly do not remember the name of the brand) I had no real luck.

Some time ago, the topic about pheromones came back to my mind. When that happened, I went to my computer and started do some researches about new possible pheromones in the whole phero world, and maybe order something really interesting.

That is how I've landed on this beeeeeautiful forum.

Combined with my curiosity about testing and finding my success with pheromones, I've decided to order a product from this site, test, test, test them on the field, and give my value to the forum along with sharing all my thoughts about everything. I have no to little experience with mones, so you need to wait for that value a little bit hahaha!

I feel I've got the reason to stay here for a long time. It is going to be a great adventure and a enormous pleasure to talk with you all!

Yours forever,

Starlust

P.S. You people are amazing! I haven't seen such a friendly and interesting people since never on any kind of public forum! Love you

Starlust Welcome!
    I am sooooooooo happy to see more positive and lovely people like you around!Seriously...!
    So hapy to have you here and can't wait to hear more about your stories and advantures
    Happy pheromoninggggggggg

Comment

Greetings Starlust.

I'd love to follow a Journal if you create one.
      If you start a Journal here you'll both be able to track your results and look back on them as well as get others opinions and tips from what we have seen, experienced and heard.

What is your goal with pheromones?
      What was the first product you decided to purchase?

Comment

Hello,
        have fun and keep us posted on your adventures!
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Starlust welcome! looking forward to reading your experiences! enjoy and have fun!
            AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

Hello Starlust,
              welcome to the forum.

What XS-product did you decide to order?

Comment

Prettyrickyboi Phaethon on I've received a 10ml bottle of SOB. I've also receiced samples of XiSt and Celebrity (really thank you for that!!!) as well.

My goal with pheromones is to create the strongest, the most amazing so called "hits" of all kind, that would create beautiful and insane moments I would remember forever.

??????... and then to share them with you via my stories!

I'm going to create a journal soon. Why the hell not?

Coconut AmandaXS Sure thing I will

Comment

Originally posted by Starlust View Post
                  Prettyrickyboi Phaethon on I've received a 10ml bottle of SOB. I've also receiced samples of XiSt and Celebrity (really thank you for that!!!) as well.

My goal with pheromones is to create the strongest, the most amazing so called "hits" of all kind, that would create beautiful and insane moments I would remember forever.

awesome! cant wait to read your journal!
                  AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome.
                      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Hey Starlust, welcome to the forum!

Comment

Welcome! Have fun!
                          Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by Starlust View Post

WELCOME! I can't wait to hear your stories!

Comment

Hi welcome
                              Pheromone XS
                              Oil: evolve, xist
                              Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X