yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hi!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi!

Hello, I am 29 y.o. male. Tried many mones. One I find universal: alpha-androsterone, about 10 mcg or more. That is all I need in most situations. Doing sports I take a blend with 4:2:1 proportion of andtrostenone, androstadienone and androstenol (don't know if it's alpha or beta).

Androsterone works well with me. Rises respect which I deserve. Sexual, romantic blends didn't work for me. Moreover, when I used social pheromones, I was dictated to do things by people who normally don't dictate etc. So, social pheromones are ruled out. But I search for amplifiying androsterone with sulphate form, small doses of enone or anone, maybe alpha-THDOC.

HI Tau, welcome

Comment

welcome! happy to have you! welcome stephen colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert
      AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

Welcome.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Hello Tau,
          welcome to the forum.

Comment

hello
            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
            XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
            Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
            Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
            From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
              Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
              Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
              A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
              ​

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Comment

Hello tau and welcome!

Comment

Welcome Tau!

That is very interesting what you are saying about. I look forward to hear more from you in your journal or another posts of yours!

Cheers!

Comment

Welcome tau669

Comment

Hola
                        Pheromone XS
                        Oil: evolve, xist
                        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...