yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Introducing...OwenAKASarge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing...OwenAKASarge

Hi all!

My name is Owen and I'm from East Coast Canada. I've always been the "shy guy" and never able to really start a conversation. After many years of having my partner leave for an alpha jerk or me being "friendzoned", I decided I needed a secert weapon. I've been using "mones" for a few years now and I've had mixed results, but I must say that things are much better than they were.
    I got away from mones for a bit because I was in a long term relationship which ended two years ago. I decided to buy some new mones but discovered that the company I was dealing with has cranked their prices way up and the reviews of their new products seems poor. So, here I am. I heard about pheromoneXS through a review site and decided to give it a try. So far I have not been disappointed.

welcome Owen.

Comment

Welcome.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Welcome Owen, which products have you tried?

Comment

Hello Owen,
          welcome to the forum.

Originally posted by Owenakasarge View Post
          I decided to buy some new mones but discovered that the company I was dealing with has cranked their prices way up and the reviews of their new products seems poor.
          Are you talking about Androtics
          I'm just curious.

Which products have you tried so far?

Comment

Originally posted by Owenakasarge View Post
            Hi all!

My name is Owen and I'm from East Coast Canada. I've always been the "shy guy" and never able to really start a conversation. After many years of having my partner leave for an alpha jerk or me being "friendzoned", I decided I needed a secert weapon. I've been using "mones" for a few years now and I've had mixed results, but I must say that things are much better than they were.
            I got away from mones for a bit because I was in a long term relationship which ended two years ago. I decided to buy some new mones but discovered that the company I was dealing with has cranked their prices way up and the reviews of their new products seems poor. So, here I am. I heard about pheromoneXS through a review site and decided to give it a try. So far I have not been disappointed.
            Hey Owen! welcome! happy to have you! looking forward to reading your results! enjoy!
            AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

Hey Owen! What products have you tried so far? East Coast Canada can be pretty cold during winter.

Comment

Hello Owen and welcome!

I really hope you are going to feel like at home!

Comment

Welcome Owen! I must say though that personal self development is important, if not more important than relying purely on pheromones. Try using the search function on the forums to search for reviews on which products you wish to consider. Enjoy your stay
                  �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X