yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

!!!! HELLO !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!! HELLO !!!!

Hi, John here new to the forum and looking forward to meeting and learning for about all greatness!

Originally posted by jafacanayn View Post
    Hi, John here new to the forum and looking forward to meeting and learning for about all greatness!

Jafa! Mind if I call you Jafa for short. I am glad to have you join our community

Of course, there is so much information here , it is hard not to learn and a lot of wonderful , experienced users who are always willing to help

Are you new to mones, have you tried our products as yet

What do you hope to gain by wearing mones

How can we assist

Comment

hI jAFA WELCOME!

Comment

Welcome John, are you new to pheros too?
        What are your goals?

Comment

Hello John,
          welcome to the forum.

Comment

thanks for the warm welcome. yes, this is all new to me. would like some type that would help with social events where both men and women would like to approach me. also, what's the deal with copulins in ascend sound like what I am looking for or maybe taboo? Thanks.

Comment

Ascend comes in three strengths of copulins, -cops, leave my swagger alone, and double. Leave my swagger alone is the regular formula. supposedly it only has 1/3 drop of cops in a bottle of spray. Some people have significant others that get jealous or suspicious if they detect cops so there is a no cops option. I never tried double but I like the scent of cops. Not too many seem to order that.

Comment

Welcome
                Pheromone XS
                Oil: evolve, xist
                Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by jafacanayn View Post
                  hey John welcome! hope youre doing well! welcome stephen colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert
                  AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

Welcome.
                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Thanks agin guys!

Comment

Welcome to the forum John! Happy testing!
                        Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                        Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                        A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

thanks again to all you guys!

Comment

Hey Jafa, welcome!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X