yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

first time i'm a newbie and i know before i buy ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first time i'm a newbie and i know before i buy ....

with a beautiful day to have my beloved ..... I respect and appreciate ....

next week to place pheromone orders, then buy two pheromones eventually
    which suit combination pheromones cause a girl to have low libido and the desire to wake up to appetite feels like coming to me if she could just help me which one better ..... thank you so much .....

1) evolvexs xs
    2) xs connections

otherwise we choose pheromone

1) flirt xs
    2) evolve xs

1) xs connections
    2) flirt xs

what better pheromone to finally get ????
    sorry to ask you ... i'm just happy and very interested to ask you ..... i appreciate you.

Welcome! Hopefully one of our community members can give you advice to see which blends will help you.

Where are you from?
    Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

• zoupas panagiotis
      zoupas panagiotis commented
      Editing a comment
      dear me ...... should i choose a pheromone ???

if you can't help it then i respect it ... thanks

Hello Zoupas,
    Welcome to the forum.

OutspokenOne due to his name I guess he is from Greece and uses google translator because I can hardly figure out what he would like to know.

zoupas panagiotis If I got that right you would like to know which two blends would be best for a girl with a low sex drive to light the spark of desire.
    But why only two blends? If it is because of the costs I suggest to wait a bit and go for three blends.
    Hmm... In your case I would go for the ACE-Pack or a certain Mix & Match Pack, because the costs for a pack are less than for three single blends. But this is just my opinion.
    Wait for the opinion of the more PXS experienced guys, the right suggestions for a Mix & Match Pack will come soon I guess.

Comment

Welcome to the forum Zoupas!
      This thread might contain some useful discussions for you to read up on:

https://discoverxs.com/forum/for-wom...les-and-blends

Good luck!
      Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
      Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
      A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
      ​

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

do you know what the best pheromone in low libido for the girl with the intention of waking up to be a couple of ours ..... we met for a year still nothing but our friends .... a help which pheromones thank you

Comment

welcome
            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
            XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
            Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
            Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
            From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• zoupas panagiotis
              zoupas panagiotis commented
              Editing a comment
              thank you......Connections Love Boat and Xist???

No idea
            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
            XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
            Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
            Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
            From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Hello!
              connections

Comment

Hey welcome! I'd say connections too

Comment

thanks for thinking what a better pheromone I say and why low libido for girl with the intention of waking up to become a couple of ours ??? ..... we met for yet another year besides our friends ... a help thank you pheromones for awakening our appetite for communication .... thanks ...

Comment

XIST and cohesion. Or Boyfriend/Cohesion. She sounds timid so cohesion to make her feel comfortable. Boyfriend will make her think about having a boyfriend but XIst Is good to help her look at you differently also.

Cohesion she will want to get close, if you get close then you can touch her and get even closer.

I think evolve is too sexual for a shy girl. Maybe after she is already your girlfriend.

Comment

Welcome to XS family Zoupas!
                      PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                      PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                      APEX: Manimal 2
                      * sample bottle

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by zoupas panagiotis View Post
                            with a beautiful day to have my beloved ..... I respect and appreciate ....

next week to place pheromone orders, then buy two pheromones eventually
                            which suit combination pheromones cause a girl to have low libido and the desire to wake up to appetite feels like coming to me if she could just help me which one better ..... thank you so much .....

1) evolvexs xs
                            2) xs connections

1) flirt xs
                            2) evolve xs

1) xs connections
                            2) flirt xs

what better pheromone to finally get ????
                            sorry to ask you ... i'm just happy and very interested to ask you ..... i appreciate you.

Zoupas! I am glad you are here and I know we can help you with your situation. As I have said to you this situation is not going to be easy. Generally a woman is very emotional so she attaches emotions when it comes to sex so even if her libido is not low it won't be so easy to get her in bed

In your case, it is important to find out why her libido is low so the first step is getting products that will open communication and trust. Allow her to feel comfortable enough to talk to you and to get close

Then products that allows for some touching, so she feels comfortable with touches, hugs, affection

If she is in your work place, the next step is to get her to go out on dates with you to put together the trust, the touches and to try to push her to desire you sexually ..

At first I would use products like Ascend, Connections, Cohesion

Then gradually go on to products like Flirt , Evolve

Comment

Zoupas! ???????? ??? ????????? ??? ??? ??????? ??? ???????? ?? ??? ?????????? ?? ??? ????????? ???. ???? ??? ????, ???? ? ????????? ??? ????????? ?? ????? ??????. ?????? ??? ??????? ????? ???? ?????????????? ??? ???? ???????? ???????????? ???? ????????? ??? ???, ????? ????? ??? ?? ? ???????? ??? ????? ??????, ??? ?? ????? ???? ?????? ?? ??? ?????? ??? ??????? ???? ????????? ???, ????? ????????? ?? ?????? ????? ? ???????? ??? ????? ??????, ???? ?? ????? ???? ????? ? ???? ????????? ??? ?? ???????? ??? ??????????? ??? ??? ???????????. ?????? ??? ?? ?????????? ????? ??? ?? ??? ??????? ??? ?? ?????????? ???? ?? ???????? ??? ?????????? ?????? ?????, ???? ?????????? ????? ?? ????????, ????????, ?????? ??? ????? ??? ??????? ???, ?? ??????? ???? ????? ?? ??? ?????? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ??????????? ???? ??? ??? ?? ????????????? ??? ???????????, ??? ???????? ??? ?? ???????????? ?? ??? ??????? ?? ??? ?????????? ?????????? .. ?????? ?? ?????????????? ???????? ???? ?? Ascend, Connections, Cohesion ??? ????????, ?????????? ???????? ?? ???????? ???? ?? Flirt, Evolve

Comment

• Ildergreier
                                Ildergreier commented
                                Editing a comment
                                You speak greek?

• KateD
                                KateD commented
                                Editing a comment
                                ahahahah No, google translate. I see he seems to be struggling so wanted to make it easier

Welcome!
                              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                                You speak greek?
                                You took the words right out of my mouth

It's either that or KateD uses google translator
                                Naaa....I guess she speaks Greek

Comment

• KateD
                                  KateD commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  You guys kill me, google translate baby

Google translate probably turned it into something horrifying to read.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X