yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Short time user - first time poster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short time user - first time poster

Hello all,
    I've posted a little bit here on the forum since making my first purchases earlier this year. All my posts thus far have been question/FAQ related for the most part. I've decided I want to become a more frequent poster, journaling my experiences, in order to have a better idea of what combinations are working best for me and how to optimize going forward (and to a lesser degree, take advantage of those forum influencer discounts ) . My goals are both business and social. On the business end I work for a network marketing/direct sales company. On the social end I want to improve my dating and social status. I've never been awful with women, I'm decent looking and have a pretty rounded personality in terms of intelligence, empathy, and good humour. I have a LOT of products which I purchased earlier this year. Most of which have been barely touched. I'll open up a journal in the proper section but I wanted to make a short introduction as I hope to be sharing more and more with you in the time to come

Cheers and best wishes to all you magical souls

Welcome to the forum Neurokinetic!
    Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
    Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
    A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Welcome to the forum

Comment

Hello & welcome!

Comment

Welcome, looking forward to reading your journal.

Comment

Hii! Welcome

Comment

Hey welcome!

Comment

Hello. Welcome to the XS community.

Comment

Originally posted by Neurokinetic View Post
                  Hello all,
                  I've posted a little bit here on the forum since making my first purchases earlier this year. All my posts thus far have been question/FAQ related for the most part. I've decided I want to become a more frequent poster, journaling my experiences, in order to have a better idea of what combinations are working best for me and how to optimize going forward (and to a lesser degree, take advantage of those forum influencer discounts ) . My goals are both business and social. On the business end I work for a network marketing/direct sales company. On the social end I want to improve my dating and social status. I've never been awful with women, I'm decent looking and have a pretty rounded personality in terms of intelligence, empathy, and good humour. I have a LOT of products which I purchased earlier this year. Most of which have been barely touched. I'll open up a journal in the proper section but I wanted to make a short introduction as I hope to be sharing more and more with you in the time to come

Cheers and best wishes to all you magical souls

Neurokinetic!

That is an awesome thread and yes a journal and threads do help you keep track of your experiences and better helps you to grow as a pheromone user. It also helps every user on the forum whether old or new to learn from your experiences and offer their advice as well

You are just about 8 posts away from becoming a community influencer. It sounds like you have quite a stash and it will take you a bit to go through all of them but when you do and you become that addict I know you will become. I am sure you will need that influencer discount to stock up again

I look forward to popping into your journal , reading some interesting stuff

Happy to have you as part of us

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X