yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Beginner: Just watched all of Arjuna AdjinnA's YouTube videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginner: Just watched all of Arjuna AdjinnA's YouTube videos

Hey everyone, just set up my account.

I'm ready to put my first order in and feeling excited about how to use these pheromone tools as a way to steer my life and intentions in the way that I want. Although some of the stories sound like pheromones are used as a kind of mind control thing, I kinda see it more as a booster in what you already are already intending to do. Crude example, but in the way that steroids can help an athlete perform better at their particular sport, it's not that the steroids makes the person an instant athlete from nothing, it just boosts the skills that they already have and allows them to push them past what they would have otherwise be capable of.

Watching these YouTube videos was really helpful in getting an insider's perspective on these products. Can anyone recommend anyone else in this community that makes similar YouTube videos?

Hello swedge
    welcome to the forum.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
      Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
      Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
      A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Which are your goals? In what situations do you want to use the pheromones?
        Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
        Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
        A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Welcome to the XS community.

Comment

Suaviter in modo My goals are to become the best husband, friend, and human I can be by gaining more self-confidence and improving my self image. First priority is my relationships. I went through a tough divorce in my first marriage which kept some lingering self doubts and my self esteem took a hit. I'm now with the woman of my dreams but am realizing that I am not operating at my peak potential because of some past baggage. I'm hoping to use pheromones as one of many tools that I can use to grow out and into my best self for this relationship. Secondly, I'm looking to boost my professional life by developing leadership qualities and improve my social skills. I'm kind of an introverted person and avoid social situations out of fear and uneasiness with how I might be perceived, or general fear of not knowing what to say, etc.

Comment

Welcome Swedge! May I ask what pheromones you've decided to go with to accomplish your goals?

Comment

• swedge
                swedge commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey thanks Neurokinetic I decided to start out with XiSt, Cohesion, Evolve, and Bliss. What products are you using at the moment?

• Neurokinetic
                Neurokinetic commented
                Editing a comment
                My first purchase was Ascend, then I bought the full ACE pack, then I bought the party pack with a bunch of different sprays, then I bought API. I should probably keep a running list lol

Welcome )

Comment

Hey swedge welcome!

Comment

I installed this plugin yesterday but decided to test it today, and I can say that it's a great thing and useful. I can't wait for you to be able to make a similar plugin for other platforms and sites like Spotify. This information is especially useful because I have started studying programming and am actively maintaining my YouTube account. And therefore, I will be able to make a video about this plugin, and I think it will be very cool. I will most likely need to use templates from this site for the video create.vista, because I don't have time to design thumbnails.

Comment

Dude welcome to the family. I love Arjuna’s videos, he’s been a great help to the XS pheromone Community. Wish he had a review video for every product but that’s where we come in.

My advice is be your best historian & research all the Community forums & topics. Go to the very beginning, list down in your mind the Legends, the Hall of Famers, the Constant Pros, the Beginners, the Rising Stars. Everyone has a story to tell you that informed their best (and worst) usages of pheros. You’ll get a fantastic overview of how best these products can work to your favor & benefit to others, & who’s example you want to emulate

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Originally posted by swedge View Post
                        Hey everyone, just set up my account.

I'm ready to put my first order in and feeling excited about how to use these pheromone tools as a way to steer my life and intentions in the way that I want. Although some of the stories sound like pheromones are used as a kind of mind control thing, I kinda see it more as a booster in what you already are already intending to do. Crude example, but in the way that steroids can help an athlete perform better at their particular sport, it's not that the steroids makes the person an instant athlete from nothing, it just boosts the skills that they already have and allows them to push them past what they would have otherwise be capable of.

Watching these YouTube videos was really helpful in getting an insider's perspective on these products. Can anyone recommend anyone else in this community that makes similar YouTube videos?
                        Can you send me a link to his videos?

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post

Can you send me a link to his videos?

edit - i thought the comment didn't go through on my phone so i made a reply. sorry for sending it twice.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X