yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ramblings for and from New Users (product specific)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramblings for and from New Users (product specific)

Last edited by Tigris; 09-03-2019, 11:43 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

That place is already in existence, you wrote in it.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Comment

Don't remove anything.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Well, first of all

Comment

Lol good idea though

Comment

Comment

Comment

Basically, I eventually would like to have individual mones or mixes for any situation I can think of! Hmm... maybe I really should just start a journal. This has been more personal rambles than helpful info so far.

Comment

Comment

Welcome to the forum Tigris! Happy testing!
                        Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                        Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                        A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
                        ​

Comment

Thanks Suaviter!

Comment

By the way, I wrote about my discoveries with my blend over in my newly started journal. I still may come back to this thread whenever I think of something fitting though.

Comment

Hey welcome! Writing in your journal for your blends would be better!

Comment

Comment

Welcome Tigris,

Well you posted in the intro section where new users introduce themselves, say what brought them here and some of their experiences if they used pheromones before.

I like the idea but do you mean a thread where there is a post about everyone experiences, with each product for both men and women. We have different sections on the forum where men and women tend to write their experiences and even journals to keep all their experiences in one neat all you can read buffet. I find when I am asked a question about a product that I never used or interested in. I find the search engine does a really good job in directing me to all the threads with that product where I can read and find what I want.

The scenarios sounds interesting. I am happy to see that you started a journal and you are already enjoying your products.

Comment

Last edited by Tigris; 09-13-2019, 04:13 PM. Reason: Just a grammar error

Comment

Going out. Bar, possibly club. With what I have trying to decide on the right blend/product.

Comment

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X