yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello from a Newbie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from a Newbie!

Hi!
    I'm new to pheromones but am excited to get started. I plan to use for love in general but there is a particular guy that I'm targeting to transition things from casual to commitment. My first order was for Xist and Mix and match of Fantasy, Desire Me, and Babe. Will update as I use. Any early tips on finding the right combination?

adele adkins hello GIF
    PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
    PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
    APEX: Manimal 2
    * sample bottle

Comment

Sneak up on him, hit him with xist a few times and see if he misses you when your not around The girls can tell you better how to work XIST for women but I'd say you have a great bunch of pheromones there.

Comment

hellloooo!

Comment

Welcome.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
            Sneak up on him, hit him with xist a few times and see if he misses you when your not around The girls can tell you better how to work XIST for women but I'd say you have a great bunch of pheromones there.
            Thanks! Going to research for best combos for Xist-it seemed like an essential one to have

Comment

Welcome, fellow newbie!

Have a look in the journals for some good ideas.

Comment

Thanks Feby! Definitely searching through the journals for some inspiration

Comment

Hello piscesworld1989,
                  to the forum.

Comment

Welcome to the forum! My tip would be to read up on the discussions in the "For Women" section, and start a thread about it there, I'm sure you'll get some good advice from some of the very experienced female members here. You might also want to consider joining the newsletter to get a 10% discount. Happy testing!
                    Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                    Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                    A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
                    ​

Comment

Hello
                      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Welcome to the XS community.

Comment

Hello welcome

Comment

Just updating to say I got my package today!
                            The testers I got were Celebrity, Love Boat, and Flirt!
                            Ready to start testing and figuring out what works for me

Comment

Originally posted by piscesworld1989 View Post
                              Hi!
                              I'm new to pheromones but am excited to get started. I plan to use for love in general but there is a particular guy that I'm targeting to transition things from casual to commitment. My first order was for Xist and Mix and match of Fantasy, Desire Me, and Babe. Will update as I use. Any early tips on finding the right combination?

Piscesworld! I agree that is a really awesome set of mones you got there and for love.

Tips for mixing combos , make sure you are comfortable with the products solo that helps to mix and match and make the best combos.

When you say transition from casual to commitment? Do you mean you guys casually hook up and you want him to be your b/f or you guys are just friends and you want more?

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

Piscesworld! I agree that is a really awesome set of mones you got there and for love.

Tips for mixing combos , make sure you are comfortable with the products solo that helps to mix and match and make the best combos.

When you say transition from casual to commitment? Do you mean you guys casually hook up and you want him to be your b/f or you guys are just friends and you want more?
                                Thanks! And we dated in the past lost touch and then reappeared. We've been slowly casually dating this year (hookups involved but also real dates and conversations re:feelings on the past and future)

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X