yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Newbie here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie here

Hi everyone!

Not a total newbie, dipped my toe in with a few Androtics products 6-7 years ago and got some results.

Planning to take it a bit more serious now and looking forward to experimenting with some seriously potent products in the upcoming months and years!

See you around the forum ???????

Hello Feby,
    again, welcome to the forum and have fun with the mones

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Greatness awaits you

Comment

Feby,

I am glad to have you here. You will find that we have a large variety of blends to choose from and Steve is always working up some more magic in the lab coming up with new stuff.

You won't get bored with the options and the products to experiment with I tell you that

Start small and work your way up. We also have an amazing program to help our phero addicts stock up yearly. It is called lifetime discounts

I am excited for you and I hope you will tell us what XS products you dipped into first and how you like them so far

Comment

Welcome!
          Cheers,

OrcaWhale

killer whale swimming GIF

Comment

Welcome.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
              Feby,

I am glad to have you here. You will find that we have a large variety of blends to choose from and Steve is always working up some more magic in the lab coming up with new stuff.

You won't get bored with the options and the products to experiment with I tell you that

Start small and work your way up. We also have an amazing program to help our phero addicts stock up yearly. It is called lifetime discounts

I am excited for you and I hope you will tell us what XS products you dipped into first and how you like them so far
              It was quite a sizeable order, I'll have plenty to play with when it gets released from customs.

Taboo
              Boyfriend
              Celebrity
              APi
              Cohesion
              Party Pack (Ascend, XiSt, Evolve, SOB; Connections, Vibes, Love Boat)

Been lurking for a while and there are definitely some putatives I want to add, once I've found my sweet spot and what works.

Comment

Hello and welcome,
                i'm sure you will have great fun with your goodies, let us know how things go for you!
                i love celebrity, i have great fun with it, i'm sure you will also enjoy it!
                XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Holy moly, Feby
                  You will probably need more than one year for testing all your new goodies

Originally posted by Feby View Post
                  I'll have plenty to play with when it gets released from customs.
                  Why customs Feby? Didn't you order from the EU-store?

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post
                    Holy moly, Feby
                    You will probably need more than one year for testing all your new goodies

Why customs Feby? Didn't you order from the EU-store?
                    Silvia was away that week and I wanted the awesome party pack which I couldn't find on the EU store.

Comment

party pack not on EU lol
                      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Feby View Post

Silvia was away that week and I wanted the awesome party pack which I couldn't find on the EU store.
                        Yes of course, she was visiting her parents.

I realized the EU-shop has a little "in stock" issue but I'm glad we at least have a EU-shop.
                        But I wish we would have more Putatives in the EU-shop.

Comment

Comment

Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                            Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                            A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
                            ​

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post

Yes of course, she was visiting her parents.

I realized the EU-shop has a little "in stock" issue but I'm glad we at least have a EU-shop.
                              But I wish we would have more Putatives in the EU-shop.
                              For sure. I'll certainly be using it in future.

Comment

Comment

My order is here!

Time to start a journal.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
                                    We also have an amazing program to help our phero addicts stock up yearly.
                                    OMg, you mean I was only supposed to order once a year??????

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post

OMg, you mean I was only supposed to order once a year??????

hahhahah....

Comment

Welcome to the family!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X