yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Excited Newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excited Newbie

Hey all,

Found this community via LSA and immediately reached out to Ilderlgreier for the tea. That Love Oils thread linked KateD's P Pounding thread and I was HOOKED. Within hours I already placed my first ordered and yesterday my order arrived. So far I have full bottles of Psel, Desire Me, Fantasy, Inbetween, and Sexy Confidence. In other words...

hold me diiiiiiicccckkk marshawn lynch GIF

Btw, shoutouts to SteveO for the gif integration, Condi could learn a few thangs from you.

Any who, thanks for having me and I look forward to learning from all of you. Made the mistake of trying to much, too soon last night so now I'm just taking baby steps.
    Full Bottles: Sexy Confidence, Fantasy, Psel, Desire Me, In-between
    Samples: Babe, Goddess

Welcome to the community! I'm new as well so let me know what your experience with the new products are like! I haven't ordered any products yet since I'm not sure what to order (there's so many options!)

Cheers,

OrcaWhale

killer whale swimming GIF

Comment

Welcome CariBella!
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Welcome! Tons of products to try out, one for every situation. Ask away any questions, tons of helpful people here

Comment

Welcome CariBella!
          Taking Baby steps is not a bad idea for a newbie
          A god idea is to have a log. Write down the date, blend you used, your application points, dosage, time of application and the reactions you see/experience from people around you.
          Working this way you will gain results faster and you will be able to verify and replicate the results

Comment

Originally posted by OrcaWhale View Post
            Welcome to the community! I'm new as well so let me know what your experience with the new products are like! I haven't ordered any products yet since I'm not sure what to order (there's so many options!)
            Yesss!!! Too many choices! Thankfully everyone here is a wealth of information and so forthcoming with their experiences.
            Full Bottles: Sexy Confidence, Fantasy, Psel, Desire Me, In-between
            Samples: Babe, Goddess

Comment

Welcome CariBella!

Comment

Welcome to the forum CariBella!
                Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
                ​

Comment

Originally posted by CariBella View Post
                  Hey all,

Found this community via LSA and immediately reached out to Ilderlgreier for the tea. That Love Oils thread linked KateD's P Pounding thread and I was HOOKED. Within hours I already placed my first ordered and yesterday my order arrived. So far I have full bottles of Psel, Desire Me, Fantasy, Inbetween, and Sexy Confidence. In other words...

hold me diiiiiiicccckkk marshawn lynch GIF

Btw, shoutouts to SteveO for the gif integration, Condi could learn a few thangs from you.

Any who, thanks for having me and I look forward to learning from all of you. Made the mistake of trying to much, too soon last night so now I'm just taking baby steps.

girly!! Delighted to have you and from your intro I know I am in for some juicy stories and someone who is going to contribute significantly to the women section of this forum

Below is a link I know will interest you

Comment

Hello Caribella! Welcome

Comment

Welcome CariBella . It looks like your off to a nice start

Comment

Welcome to the XS community.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post
                            Welcome CariBella!
                            Taking Baby steps is not a bad idea for a newbie
                            A god idea is to have a log. Write down the date, blend you used, your application points, dosage, time of application and the reactions you see/experience from people around you.
                            Working this way you will gain results faster and you will be able to verify and replicate the results
                            Awesome idea!! -Thanks!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X