An Introduction by a Friendly Whale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Introduction by a Friendly Whale

Hello! I'd just like to drop by a quick message introducing your neighborhood friendly Orca Whale. I'm quite new to this topic and area but I'd learn more about what this whole community is about and if I make friends along the way that would be great as well . I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of their day!

Cheers,

OrcaWhale
    Cheers,

OrcaWhale

killer whale swimming GIF

Welcome.
    Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Cheers! Welcome to the forums, always good to have new people discovering the power of pheros!

Comment

Welcome right back at you! ❤️
        Full Bottles: Sexy Confidence, Fantasy, Psel, Desire Me, In-between
        Samples: Babe, Goddess

Comment

Welcome
          Arsenal: currently waiting on Psel and Celebrity

LPMP: Cuddle Bunny, Lumina, LFM, Bang, SS4W, Cougar
          OCCO: Red, Gold, Pink, Blue, Cherry Tabac

Comment

Welcome to the forum Orca Whale. Tons of useful information here on the forum, enjoy reading.

Cheers

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome!
              Cheers,

OrcaWhale

Comment

You´re welcome OrcaWhale! Take your time and read a lot of posts, threads, reports and reviews before placing your first order. And sign up for the news letter, it gives you a 10% discount. You'll find a lot of interesting reviews and friendly advice here, I know I have
                Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections, Evolve,Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerDaze,A1,P86,Celebrity, Engage,Crush,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193A314, Ammo, IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAA, TAC,TAF,P83,P74,P75,P130,MX297/353Wolf,Glace

Comment

Welcome OrcaWhale!

Comment

Originally posted by Spring View Post
                    Welcome OrcaWhale!
                    Thank you!
                    Cheers,

OrcaWhale

Comment

Orcawhale

I haven't had the pleasure of reading your other posts but I see that you are well on your way.

If you haven't already, you will find that this is a wonderful and friendly community with a lot of information

Take your time, ask as many questions as your heart desire and I look forward to making the time to catch up on your threads/posts

https://discoverxs.com/forum/beginni...luencers-oh-my

Comment

Lol love your signature. Hello

Comment

So, any progression with the Xist Orca Whale?
                          Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections, Evolve,Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerDaze,A1,P86,Celebrity, Engage,Crush,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193A314, Ammo, IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAA, TAC,TAF,P83,P74,P75,P130,MX297/353Wolf,Glace

Comment

Probably surrounded by ex gf dolphins

My Current Inventory

Comment

Welcome to the XS community. Love the signature.

Comment

So OrcaWhale, did you try the Aqua Di Gio?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
                                X