yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hi everyone. Folks call me Fox. It's my first time ever coming on the site and the forum. It's also my first time trying out pheremones as well. I have some very scent oriented friends (who I have crushes on and vice versa) and FWBs. I placed my first order today and am looking forward to experimenting with what all is offered.

That said, I'm definitely more of a shy individual. Female friends consider me the "safe one" out of my large group of friends (male and female). I go out to the club and I'm too self conscious and overthinking to get out and dance or make any moves on the ladies who flirt with me. So I'm hoping to have a little bit of a boost, in both the confidence and the ladies viewing me as a more than a friendly ear. That and seeing how my FWBs respond.

HI Fox, welcome, What is your first order?

Comment

I actually went with Evolve as my first choice, based on the description and the reviews. I'm not sure how good of a choice I made of product (since I'm so new to this), but I at least can say I'm super confident in that I chose a great company.

Comment

Welcome to the forum, fox!
        PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
        PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
        APEX: Manimal 2
        * sample bottle

Comment

Welcome.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Pour a bottle of SOB on him and throw him in a bar. swim fox swim.

Just Kidding,
            Welcome to the forum man, I'd look into Xist. It has a reset effect and from what I've heard boyfriend XS193 might be something to look at too.
            Look at some reviews and you'll find what you need.
            It also may be good to start a journal, one because you have a paper trail of what worked and two..because I like to read em.

Comment

Hey fox welcome! Evolve ain't a bad choice, cohesion is also actually a bit sexual too IMHO.

193 or even dienone would really get that change in perspective you're looking for. I forget what's in evolve, but I think it's pretty much diff -none and some copulins.

If you have any questions we're here to help! Glad to have you in the forums ???? good luck with the lady friends.

Comment

Hello and welcome!
                i'm sure you will love all your goodies when they are arrive and you won't be disappointed!
                let us know what you of your experiments, hits and selfies with them!
                XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Glad to have you here, Fox!

Comment

Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                    Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                    A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

I'm definitely excited to try them out. I have a friend that is very sensitive to pheromones that immediately smelled the Evolve on me and said "I can't smell it specifically but I can SMELL it. It's like there should be a big exclamation point and question mark over my head." I sort of understand what she is saying, but not entirely.

Comment

Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                        Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                        A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

what do the mones smell like exactly?
                          i know i can normally smell cops, but not sure what the mones smell like.
                          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                          XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                          Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                          Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                          From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

I think in her case it was more of her reacting to the mones. I could smell a sort of patchouli/sandalwood sweet scent to Evolve, but I also have a super sensitive nose.

Comment

Welcome to the XS community. Evolve can definitely help you there. It worked wonders for me many times.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X