yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

MDW new person

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MDW new person

Hello I been into pheromone for awhile now I thought I would join this forum as I love Xist and it gets me laid.

I was looking at the XS193/Boyfriend and p86.

Also I know you guys are into combo so I am super interested in combo that hits the younger lady 20s

Welcome to the forum, mdw!

Comment

I have both on the way for myself. I'll let you know my results. You might want to subscribe to my profile.

193/86 I had as an idea a little while back.

Comment

Welcome. Since Xist is getting you laid, what are you hoping to get out of 193 and 86?

Comment

• mdw
          mdw commented
          Editing a comment
          Well I finding that xist hit women who are 25 year old. I want to try see if I can get laid by 20 year olds

Welcome mdw
        I do see why boyfriend (193) would be on your menu it was formulated on the basis of Xist and its reset effect.
        Looking forward to hearing your experiences. Maybe a journal??

Comment

Welcome
          Pheromone XS
          Oil: evolve, xist
          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I kinda forget what a 20-year-old likes. I guess you want to stay away from mature blends with androsterone. You might look into a DHEA or pregnolenone containing blend. DHEA with an OD is said to make one childlike. Maybe stuff with other beautifiers like xsp86. Shiney things in general, cars, you are a vehicle, a pumpkin turned into a coach waiting to take them away from home and to the party.

Comment

welcome
              XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
              XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
              Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
              Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
              From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Welcome to the forum! You should look into Barely Legal under "Pheromones for men, artisan pheromones".
                Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
                ​

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
                  Welcome to the forum! You should look into Barely Legal under "Pheromones for men, artisan pheromones".
                  Good suggestion, I couldn't remember what that one was called.

Comment

Welcome.
                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by mdw View Post
                      Hello I been into pheromone for awhile now I thought I would join this forum as I love Xist and it gets me laid.

I was looking at the XS193/Boyfriend and p86.

Also I know you guys are into combo so I am super interested in combo that hits the younger lady 20s
                      Maybe you could try Celebrity for the younger ladys, the male version
                      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

I think Barely Legal was the best suggestion thusfar..I think its right on.
                        Check the product description and review.

Comment

Welcome MDW, Taboo is great for under 20s!
                          PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                          PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                          APEX: Manimal 2
                          * sample bottle

Comment

Welcome to the XS community.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X