yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hey Yall!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Yall!

Hello Everybody,
    completly new to the forum and XS, i'm from Europe so made my first purchase on their EU site tonight, i bought Celebrity and Psel in spray scented as i was a bit worried about covering, i had a hard choice choosing because they all sound great, i like to tease and sexual stuff soo with my budget and choice, it was hard, although i know tease does exist but i was thinking for me more celebrity as it draws the older guys!
    i used to buy from LPMP but have never had any success with her stuff all my stuff from there was scented roll on oils which didn't do much for me, i had a bit more success with their OCCO's but only if applied round my groin area.
    so i'm hoping to maybe combine what i have in my LPMP stash to use up with these sprays some how!
    will post all my LPMP stuff on here tommorow under my profile when i have more time!
    hapy to be here!
    hope to see y'all around!
    have fun
    take care
    Coconut
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Hi coconut

Comment

Welcome.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Thankyou!
        Any Ideas on how to add my perfume bottle names on profile?, i checked settings but it doesn't give me anything, i put them in Biography but thats not showing either.
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

• Coconut
          Coconut commented
          Editing a comment
          no worrys all sorted now

Welcome Coconut

Comment

• Coconut
          Coconut commented
          Editing a comment
          Thankyou!

Welcome coconut how are you?
        Ammo:
        PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
        LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
        PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
        AD: Glace
        Lovescent: NNPA
        Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy42 View Post
          Welcome coconut how are you?
          I'm fine thankyou for the warm welcome!

Comment

Heyy????????

Comment

nice to meet you

Comment

Comment

Thankyou, may i ask which one you got and tried?

Comment

Hello Coconut! Welcome!

Comment

Hey Coconut, Thanks again for the free samplers, I'll let you (and I guess the rest of the forum) know how they work out.

+rep to this user, i'd love to see a post reporting your experiences with your new PXS products! I know they'll work out for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Devin1Neil View Post
                        Hey Coconut, Thanks again for the free samplers, I'll let you (and I guess the rest of the forum) know how they work out.

+rep to this user, i'd love to see a post reporting your experiences with your new PXS products! I know they'll work out for ya.
                        will let you know when i recieve them and try them out!
                        your package is on it's way
                        Njoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
                          Hello Everybody,
                          completly new to the forum and XS, i'm from Europe so made my first purchase on their EU site tonight, i bought Celebrity and Psel in spray scented as i was a bit worried about covering, i had a hard choice choosing because they all sound great, i like to tease and sexual stuff soo with my budget and choice, it was hard, although i know tease does exist but i was thinking for me more celebrity as it draws the older guys!
                          i used to buy from LPMP but have never had any success with her stuff all my stuff from there was scented roll on oils which didn't do much for me, i had a bit more success with their OCCO's but only if applied round my groin area.
                          so i'm hoping to maybe combine what i have in my LPMP stash to use up with these sprays some how!
                          will post all my LPMP stuff on here tommorow under my profile when i have more time!
                          hapy to be here!
                          hope to see y'all around!
                          have fun
                          take care
                          Coconut
                          Hi!
                          I switched over to xs after an unsuccessful go with lpmp's pheros. Sadly, I did not receive any discernible hits with a single product, however, I was still curious to experience this mysterious phero hit, and i'm glad to say this was finally accomplished after discovering xs.

I purchased a product from xs called xsr32 which was lovely on it's own, but when combined with a lpmp product, i fell in love. I was finally able to experience what a lpmp hit should feel like! I remember my fav combo was lumina with xsr32.
                          "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

Hi!
                            I switched over to xs after an unsuccessful go with lpmp's pheros. Sadly, I did not receive any discernible hits with a single product, however, I was still curious to experience this mysterious phero hit, and i'm glad to say this was finally accomplished after discovering xs.

I purchased a product from xs called xsr32 which was lovely on it's own, but when combined with a lpmp product, i fell in love. I was finally able to experience what a lpmp hit should feel like! I remember my fav combo was lumina with xsr32.
                            Thankyou for the info, i think i will also combine what i already have from LPMP with XS, that way i can hopefully still get the hits i'm looking for while using them up.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
                              Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                              Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                              A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
                                Welcome to the forum!
                                Thankyou

Comment

Welcome coconut
                                  black and white rock GIF
                                  PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                                  PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                                  APEX: Manimal 2
                                  * sample bottle

Comment

Thankyou

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X