yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello! Moving my main fourms from pherotruth to here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello! Moving my main fourms from pherotruth to here.

Hi everyone, glad to join the forums. I've got about a months worth of experience with pheromones, and I've learned a lot about my friends and myself in that time. Gotta say I never thought they'd produce such obvious results, both negative and positive.

I gotta say, nowadays pherotruth seems like its full of mouth-breathing incels and shills pushing their own products with no shame, at least this forum is honest about its intentions and isn't trying to come off as impartial, I'm kinda done with the drama and misinformation over there.

Real shady tactics, i'm glad I switched.

If you're interested you can find me under the same username there. I was semi-active.

I'm gonna start writing my reports here, and maybe reviewing individual chems as useful in certain situations, I'm not sure exactly how to frame something like that to be scientific however as its hard to put down those subjective concepts into actual words, I guess I have to interpret from experiences and hope i'm not too wrong.

Glad to join the community!

Welcome, Devin. I never even made an account there but there is a ton of good info once you get past a couple of personalities. I'm glad to see another here guy too. We've gotten a bit thin but then the other forum is almost all guys. A lot of us here use other products and its ok to talk about them but if you want to start a whole thread, we have an "Other Vendors" section to do that in.

I've ended up with XS products because of the customer service, shipping, and website rapidly earned my trust. I'd suggest learning the main blends first because the variety here is bewildering if you don't know what stuff compares to what.

let's get that post count and discounts up , comments don't count, always use quote and post reply to get it up faster. No harms no fouls, everybody wants and gets discounts

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      Welcome, Devin. I never even made an account there but there is a ton of good info once you get past a couple of personalities. I'm glad to see another guy too. We've gotten a bit thin but then the other forum is almost all guys. A lot of us here use other products and its ok to talk about them but if you want to start a whole thread, we have an "Other Vendors" section to do that in.

I've ended up with XS products because of the customer service, shipping, and website rapidly earned my trust. I'd suggest learning the main blends first because the variety here is bewildering if you don't know what stuff compares to what.

let's get that post count and discounts up comments don't count, always use quote and post reply to get it up faster. No harms no fouls
      I really like XS because of the prices as well, it's actually affordable to get stuff you can play around with and try different mixes with, I also really like the fact you get two samples each time to try out, it may be a sample but if you only need 1-2 spray's they actually last a while. Now if I could get unaddicted to ascend...

So I have to reply to others posts instead of creating new threads to get the discount?

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        WHY would you want to get UNaddicted to Ascend?

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh!
        PS

Those sample sprayers are nice. Steve pheromones are strong and quite a few of them are of the less is more variety. We all have to work up our own doses but when I find one like that, it goes in the sample sprayers. I like them so much a picked up some from the lab supplies. They only shoot half a spray. Perfect! Like my perfect SOB is 1/1/2. not 1 not 2. Same with copulins I was running 1 and two sprays. Too much for a guy imo. One sample spray, perfect.

And no, You can absolutely create new threads. Do you see in the lower right, "comment"? That is for real short replies. When you use comment it doesn't count towards post count. It handy though. Too handy.

Also, you don't have to use quote but if a thread gets busy and your "comment" is only directed at one person's post then using the quote lets everybody know you are talking to him or her and people don't get their wires crossed as often. Using the quote is kinda like the same utility as a comment but you get credit for a post count also. Understand? or is that mud lol.

Comment

Welcome to the community Devin1Neil

Yeah I left PTruth because of all that drama a long time ago. We try not to do that here, although everyone is entitled to an opinion. I hope you enjoy your time here and look forward to your experiences.

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Welcome.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

welcome Looking forward to reading your reports

BTW don't post just to get your post count up, that's called spamming. Me no likey spamming

Comment

welcome to the forum Devin1Neil

Comment

I tend to think of the whole twitter phone chat stuff as spammy but even toilet seat posts are serious things nowadays. We will try not to piss you off..... Too much 2000GT

andy warhol spam GIF

Comment

Those sample sprayers are nice. Steve pheromones are strong and quite a few of them are of the less is more variety. We all have to work up our own doses but when I find one like that, it goes in the sample sprayers. I like them so much a picked up some from the lab supplies. They only shoot half a spray. Perfect! Like my perfect SOB is 1/1/2. not 1 not 2. Same with copulins I was running 1 and two sprays. Too much for a guy imo. One sample spray, perfect.

And no, You can absolutely create new threads. Do you see in the lower right, "comment"? That is for real short replies. When you use comment it doesn't count towards post count. It handy though. Too handy.

Also, you don't have to use quote but if a thread gets busy and your "comment" is only directed at one person's post then using the quote lets everybody know you are talking to him or her and people don't get their wires crossed as often. Using the quote is kinda like the same utility as a comment but you get credit for a post count also. Understand? or is that mud lol.
                  I'll have to use the quote feature then . Wana get that post count UP!

Edit: I'm not a spammer though, anything I post will have sustenance and be useful

Comment

Originally posted by Devin1Neil View Post

I'll have to use the quote feature then . Wana get that post count UP!

Edit: I'm not a spammer though, anything I post will have sustenance and be useful
                    Welcome to DXS family!

family guy peter GIF
                    PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                    PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                    APEX: Manimal 2
                    * sample bottle

Comment

Welcome Devin, glad to have you here!

Comment

Welcome !!

Comment

The forums here are some of the best on the net, have fun.
                          XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Entertaining intro, Hello!!!!

Comment

hello and welcome!
                              XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                              XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                              Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                              Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                              From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by siren View Post
                                  Welcome!
                                  Thanks ????. I look forward to writing reports, maybe researcher status someday

Comment

I'm enjoying your posts, keep posting

Comment

I'm enjoying your posts, keep posting
                                      Hah, thanks. I'm trying to change up my style with reporting and figuring out what's best, and what can be improved. It's hard to talk scientifically about subjective experiences.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X