Smell Like This

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hey everyone!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hey everyone!

    Hi! I’m a female college student who has been using pheros for about 2-3 years. I “lurked” the site for awhile before joining, because I worried if I knew enough to join. But I am happy to be here and contribute what I can!
    Last edited by LegendaryCharisma; 06-30-2019, 01:02 AM.

  • #2
    Welcome!
    Arsenal

    ​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

    LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by LegendaryCharisma View Post
      Hi! I’m a female college student who has been using pheros for about 2-3 years. I “lurked” the site for awhile before joining, because I worried if I knew enough to join. But I am happy to be here and contribute what I can!
      Welcome aboard, another college fella!
      PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
      PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
      APEX: Manimal 2
      * sample bottle

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
        Welcome!
        Thank you!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by zeratul View Post

          Welcome aboard, another college fella!
          Lol yes! Thank youu

          Comment


          • #6
            Yay! I used pheros in college and it was really fun at parties.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by colorfulaura View Post
              Yay! I used pheros in college and it was really fun at parties.
              I love the interesting hits I get while out! Lol

              Comment


              • #8
                Welcome LegendaryCharisma !
                You do not have to be an expert on that.
                People here are just amazing and we all learn together!
                We are happy to have you

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Silvia View Post
                  Welcome LegendaryCharisma !
                  You do not have to be an expert on that.
                  People here are just amazing and we all learn together!
                  We are happy to have you
                  Thank you😘

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Welcome LegendaryCharisma! Glad to have you here

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Spring View Post
                      Welcome LegendaryCharisma! Glad to have you here
                      Thank you!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Here’s my late welcome 🙏🏾 ☺️ I’m so glad you made the plunge and decided to join us! We need more chicas!
                        PXS (FB): Inbetween (xs194), Fantasy, PSEL, Celebrity, Babe, Sweetness, Sexy Confidence, Babe, XSR32, XS86, XS96, Xist /w, Outspoken, Cohesion, XSP-H, DM+, Girlfriend (2x), Comply (xs199), Happiness

                        PXS (S): PSE, Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss (2x), LB


                        LPMP (FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Odalisque w/ Bang (2x bottles), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                        Alkemia: Burning Roses,
                        Elixir of Aphrodite, La Belle Sorcière, Black Roses


                        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
                          Here’s my late welcome 🙏🏾 ☺️ I’m so glad you made the plunge and decided to join us! We need more chicas!
                          Thank you😊

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by LegendaryCharisma View Post
                            Hi! I’m a female college student who has been using pheros for about 2-3 years. I “lurked” the site for awhile before joining, because I worried if I knew enough to join. But I am happy to be here and contribute what I can!


                            LegendaryCharisma! You certainly don't have to know anything about pheromones to join. This is also a place where we learn and all pheromone loves and those interested in pheromones can join.

                            I am happy that you joined eventually

                            You are already a level 1 influencer. Congrats

                            I haven't had a chance to read your threads as yet but I do hope you are enjoying your products and making the most of this journey

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by KateD View Post



                              LegendaryCharisma! You certainly don't have to know anything about pheromones to join. This is also a place where we learn and all pheromone loves and those interested in pheromones can join.

                              I am happy that you joined eventually

                              You are already a level 1 influencer. Congrats

                              I haven't had a chance to read your threads as yet but I do hope you are enjoying your products and making the most of this journey
                              Thank you😘

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Welcome Legendary, looking forward to reading your adventures

                                My Current Inventory

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Hello

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                                    Welcome Legendary, looking forward to reading your adventures
                                    Hi! Same for you

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post
                                      Hello
                                      Hi😊

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Hi, welcome to the forums. Don't worry about not knowing enough, we're all friendly if you have questions

                                        Comment

                                        Ad down

                                        Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X