yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Darklord1 Intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darklord1 Intro

Hi and welcome in DXS, DarkLord1!
    For example?
    PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
    PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
    APEX: Manimal 2
    * sample bottle

Comment

Welcome!
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Comment

Officially ~

Happy experimenting......
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Darklord1
            Darklord1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you, formally, for the welcome! I have missed your thoughts and insight.

Are you DarkLord1 at pherotruth too? If so, I've read a lot of your posts. Welcome to DXS!

Comment

• Darklord1
            Darklord1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you for the welcome! I am the Darklord1 from pherotruth.

Sounds Ominous

Comment

• Darklord1
            Darklord1 commented
            Editing a comment

welcome to pxs forums
          this is the only place to find information about pxs products that is not from years ago.

Comment

• Darklord1
            Darklord1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks, Hombre. You are correct most of the stuff is a couple years old so I came to the source.

yeah, so many new products unreported on the other forum. The researchers over there are great but we've probably dropped a dozen new blends or putative this year with more on the way.

Comment

• Darklord1
            Darklord1 commented
            Editing a comment
            True. I play take what the defense gives me. The defense brought me here.

• Muestereate
            Muestereate commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't even have an account because of some of the attitudes, but I have read that forum a lot. I wish we had as many guys here though I think its the alpha mones causes some of the bull.

Greetings Darklord1 looking forward to your incoming reports.

Comment

• Darklord1
            Darklord1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you, Ghost! Happy to be here.

Welcome ????????
          PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
          (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
          (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
          LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
          FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Darklord1
            Darklord1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you, Vicki Lee! I am from the south, originally, and your name reminded me of home.

Welcome Darklord! I enjoyed reading your posts over at pherotruth.

Comment

• Darklord1
            Darklord1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you, Spring! I am both flattered and humbled.

Hello????

Comment

• Darklord1
            Darklord1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hello LegendaryCharisma!

! Nice to meet you. I am married myself and now that I got my new batch of products to re-connect with my husband I am not sure if we got a lot of married folks on the forum.

Well , you are almost there. You just need about 14 more posts to reach level 1

You said you use pheromones mostly for sales but love the attention. Are you referring to attention from the Mrs or from women in general.

Comment

• Darklord1
            Darklord1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you for the warm welcome, KateD!

Welcome to the XS community, Darklord1. It's nice to see familiar face from PheroTruth here.

Comment

• Darklord1
            Darklord1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks, Bloodburn.

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X