yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New in town

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New in town

I am a soldier who's going to deploy in less than 24 hours. I'm going to browse this forum in chat free time I have in theater to supercharge my love, social and sex life upon my return.

Originally posted by zephyr0s View Post
    I am a soldier who's going to deploy in less than 24 hours. I'm going to browse this forum in chat free time I have in theater to supercharge my love, social and sex life upon my return.
    secret handshake fist bump GIF by TipsyElves.com
    PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
    PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
    APEX: Manimal 2
    * sample bottle

Comment

Welcome.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Thanks for the warm response lol

Comment

Welcome zephyr0s !
          We are so excited to have you here.
          Can't wait to hear more about your adventures and stories.
          This is a great community with a great people which will help you and will hear you

Comment

Welcome ????????
            PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
            (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
            (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
            LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
            FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Welcome! You definitely will be supercharged.

Comment

Welcome to the XS community.

Comment

Thanks y'all. I appreciate it

Comment

welcome
                    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Welcome to the forum Zephyr0s

Comment

Hi????

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Spring View Post
                            Welcome!
                            What a coincidence. That's when I'll be back in the states

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
                              Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                              Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                              A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Take your time to read up on the forum and ask if you have any questions - there are a lot of friendly and experienced users here.
                                Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                                Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                                A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Hello Everyone and Welcome to new members.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X