yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Newbie Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie Here

I look forward to contributing as I get back into pheromones after a long break.

Had a good run with products from lovescent and androtic direct but never really posted and findings. I hope to change that this time around. I'm still getting my pheromone feet back under me and figuring out how to work with all the new toys.

Hey there spoonki

Hope you enjoy your stay

We will be happy to hear how pheromones work for you.
    And dont hesitate to ask if you need advice or any help

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

Comment

Hey there spoonki and welcome to your new pheromone community. Around these parts my friend, we are all newbies. We all have to start somewhere so I for one am excited and glad you found us, without even an announcement what we are doing here. It sure shows your willingness to take on new things and I admire that very much.

This community is going to be a little bit different in that our primary focus is on researching individual molecules in a very private area of the forum. Our commonalities drives us all to experience life at full speed and okay living with a bit of excess (XS). I believe there is an incredible amount of data that come before us by pioneers such as Bruce over at Love-Scent and MHarris at Androtics. Now its our turn to really shine though.

I always join forums and start blogs with the same intentions. You know, this time its going to be different. Well it usually doesn't turn out that way though but its all good. What changed my posting habits was that I started posting when I wanted. I didn't set any type of schedule, or attempt to hold me to a particular course. Instead I posted when I wanted to and when I had good stuff to share with you guys.

Whenever I hold myself to a schedule and I start missing I start resenting how much I am behind, thus falling even further behind and eventually just not posting at all. Heck even if you post once every few months or few years, whatever it is make sure you're having fun doing it and love yourself for it. It seems easy to beat up on ourselves and when in reality it so much easier to love yourself for who you are. Even if that someone is only posting every once in a while. Some of us are super-duper love fans of mones, while others are watching from the sidelines. Either way, as long as you do your style with passion than that's the right way!

I will admit there are definitely perks to posting more often though. The coveted "Researcher" status which gives you access to all the molecule testing we will be doing. I think of it as crowd-sourcing pheromone research. I'm still developing the concepts behind the forum so any suggestions or feedback are always welcomed too.

Again totally psyched you found what IMHO, is going to be a rocking cool forum.

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X