yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New to pheromones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to pheromones

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum and I would like to as a few questions please.
    1. Do pheromones work to attract opposite sex only or it also work for homosexuals?

2. Does it only have effect on close range or even at distance it works, like if the target is not in the same country and we don't really meet often?

3. If I use it with an attempt to win back my ex girlfriend (same sex) who is in a different country and also now in a relationship with someone else, a guy to be specific, will it still work?

4. If have applied my mones on my skin, can I still apply my personal cologne on the clothes?

Thank you

Welcome.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jhey Morris View Post
      Hello everyone, I am new to this forum and I would like to as a few questions please.
      1. Do pheromones work to attract opposite sex only or it also work for homosexuals?

2. Does it only have effect on close range or even at distance it works, like if the target is not in the same country and we don't really meet often?

3. If I use it with an attempt to win back my ex girlfriend (same sex) who is in a different country and also now in a relationship with someone else, a guy to be specific, will it still work?

4. If have applied my mones on my skin, can I still apply my personal cologne on the clothes?

Thank you
      1. It affects anyone, the opposite sex, the same sex, even yourself
      2. Depends on the diffusion, oil and spray has different diffusion rate. It affects anyone, but everyone has their own values and norms.
      3. You have to meet her in person to make the mones work for you. It's possible, depends on your social skills too. Mones are not the ONLY factor
      4. You can put fragrances in different spot in the skin or in the clothes
      PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
      PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
      APEX: Manimal 2
      * sample bottle

Comment

Thank you so much

Comment

Thank you so much
          your welcome
          PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
          PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
          APEX: Manimal 2
          * sample bottle

Comment

Thank you
            Welcome to the XS community.

1. It can attract any sex but it will likely attract the sex the products were aimed for.

2. You can't have pheromones to have any effects if you don't expose them to your targets. The diffusion is at best 2-3 meters. To have your target who live across country missing you, imprinting products are the ones you need but you also have to expose this to your target at close distance many times for it to work.

3. This is not a love potion. I and maybe many others would think the same, forget your ex who already established a new relationship. If you plan to use pheromones, use on new targets. I don't even think Xist which is designed to do what you're looking for would work.

4. You can use other additional cover scents or cologne. My recommendation is to get unscented or the scents may clash.

Comment

Welcome to the family!

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X