yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheromones in times of internet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeratul View Post

And the friends reading your facebook posts sit next to you ????
    Actually, they can sense your Bad Wolf through the internet. You will seem more aggressive than usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Actually, they can sense your Bad Wolf through the internet. You will seem more aggressive than usual.
      Lol, I start to understand this
      PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
      PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
      APEX: Manimal 2
      * sample bottle

Comment

API affects my gaming, Fantasy throws my post count into high gear and innocence makes me real understanding and caring. We could look at this deeper and reading the mones would be a whole new learning curve but it makes sense that many types of online activities could have affects to casually document in our reports if we notice them. It may help others learn to recognize them. Just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          API affects my gaming, Fantasy throws my post count into high gear and innocence makes me real understanding and caring. We could look at this deeper and reading the mones would be a whole new learning curve but it makes sense that many types of online activities could have affects to casually document in our reports if we notice them. It may help others learn to recognize them. Just a thought.
          now I know mostly how you get your 1554 posts here by a boost
          PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
          * sample bottle

Comment

• Muestereate
            Muestereate commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh yeah, the yappity yap goes straight to the keyboard. Once I saw what it was doing and got a discount I just kept rolling. I guess about 3-500 of those are Fantasy spray. Ladies like the oil too.

I've just been Tossed. You can call me Raynor I guess. lol
          Well, hello Raynor of Terran. Warm regards from Protoss
          * sample bottle

Comment

Oh yeah, the yappity yap goes straight to the keyboard. Once I saw what it was doing and got a discount I just kept rolling. I guess about 3-500 of those are Fantasy spray. Ladies like the oil too.
            So, a third of your post affected by mones including the debate thread? lol
            * sample bottle

Comment

• Muestereate
              Muestereate commented
              Editing a comment
              Are you accusing me of posting under the influence? But everybody wears a bit of pheromones everyday don't they?

• zeratul
              zeratul commented
              Editing a comment
              Nope. I agree even I'm writing this under mone effect ????

we should have chips in our phones that adjust and emit electromagnetic mating signals that change colors of our phones and message texts to change and match our moods and the moods of peoples phones around us.

How bout I call you later on the pherophone?

This would be so great.
            I'd love for my phone to change color if someone near me is interested. If our colors match, then he needs to approach me (and yes him, not me).

Comment

perhaps we need a come hither ringtone. Here is how one keeps the upper hand from the start lol

come hither bring it GIF

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X