yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheromones in times of internet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pheromones in times of internet

Given that nowadays most of people
    contacts is through internet or different kinds of non personal
    contact. What should be the next step in pheromones. Should they be stronger in order to cause the reaction? Or softer in order to keep looking for human contact?

we should have chips in our phones that adjust and emit electromagnetic mating signals that change colors of our phones and message texts to change and match our moods and the moods of peoples phones around us.

How bout I call you later on the pherophone?

Comment

I'm not sure what you're trying to say manhattan, I don't see how there is a relationship between those two. We still live in a society regardless of our increased non-physical social contact, so there shouldn't be a significant change in the way our body responds to and produces pheromones in the age of the internet.
      �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

What?! Lol
        Pheromone XS
        Oil: evolve, xist
        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by blue.manhattan View Post
          contact. What should be the next step in pheromones. Should they be stronger in order to cause the reaction? Or softer in order to keep looking for human contact?
          You use the internet to setup a date. You have to know how to 'close' a date with girls. Work on your online 'game'.

Then, use your pheromone on your offline 'game' which is the actual date.

Maybe in the future the scientist can invent a device that can transfer smell or olfactory sense, so you can use mone in that device
          PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
          PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
          APEX: Manimal 2
          * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
            we should have chips in our phones that adjust and emit electromagnetic mating signals that change colors of our phones and message texts to change and match our moods and the moods of peoples phones around us.

How bout I call you later on the pherophone?

This would be the coolest thing ever. you just invented something that i think would be the greatest thing ever! its genius! danny devito wow GIF by QuickBooks
            AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

• Muestereate
              Muestereate commented
              Editing a comment
              You saw it here first!!! Just send me my billion.

• AmandaXS
              AmandaXS commented
              Editing a comment
              I'll get back to you on that in a few years lol

Originally posted by blue.manhattan View Post

You know I think we pheromone users and those who work so hard to advance pheromone research want to move away from phones , internet and all these devices that help us to give and receive information but doesn't help for proper connection.

The real connection is when we use to meet face to face, actually speak to each other at the table, spend time hanging out where there was no phones and we would just talk to each other and connect

We definitely want to steer everyone into the proper way of connecting

Comment

here's the basis of the color changing phones.

To control I can think of sensors that measure the conductivity of the skin so the phone can change automatically
              a simple app could pick the color manually
              The same app could set texting colors, either automatically or manually if you want to alter your social signaling like we do with pherophones. I meant pheromones

Comment

I am so confused at this thread
                Pheromone XS

Comment

Call me on your PheroPhone and I will explain it.

Comment

Call me on your PheroPhone and I will explain it.
                    your PheroPhone number please
                    PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                    * sample bottle

Comment

zeratul do you play StarCraft?

Comment

zeratul do you play StarCraft?
                        Yep, StarCraft 1, the classic one
                        * sample bottle

Comment

• Muestereate
                          Muestereate commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I've just been Tossed. You can call me Raynor I guess. lol

Comment

It's supposed to be feelings they arrouse in you presence of your spraying mo es in her kitchen she's gonna have the hots for the microwave
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

Awesome, three genius idea to solve this problem so far ????
                            * sample bottle

Comment

I think they should be so strong that your facebook friends can feel the affects when they read your posts ;P

Comment

They can if you wear Bad WOlf

Comment

They can if you wear Bad WOlf
                                  And the friends reading your facebook posts sit next to you ????
                                  * sample bottle

Comment

No, it slips through your posts. Looks like Comply is Internet permeable too.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X