yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New in phero world (first time&first purchase)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New in phero world (first time&first purchase)

hye,im new here in phero world
    im 26 almost 27 this june
    asian(not chinese)
    male

my first purchase is xist xs and taboo xs

can i ask something or bump this question on mens forums?
    life is precious so go full blast
    strike while the rod is still hot

Hi OppaiDesu, you must be an oppai (re: big boobs) lover . Feel free to ask directly in your thread, any question! People here are more than super helpful to answer yours. The same as me, I also ordered Xist and Taboo in my first order (plus Evolve)
    PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
    PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
    APEX: Manimal 2
    * sample bottle

Comment

• OppaiDesu
      OppaiDesu commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks????

Comment

Welcome.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

You can't go wrong with any combo with Xist. Xist itself is already a great product. Add Taboo with it and it would be BEAST. For a single use, I would use Xist to have a date or hangout with people I know, and Taboo for meeting new people.
      PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
      * sample bottle

Comment

• OppaiDesu
        OppaiDesu commented
        Editing a comment
        thanks????

Welcome to the XS community. Great choice on picking Xist especially for Asian targets.

Comment

• OppaiDesu
        OppaiDesu commented
        Editing a comment
        thank you ????

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
      Welcome to the XS community. Great choice on picking Xist especially for Asian targets.
      Hear hear hear! This is one of Asian mone experts, you can take a look of his journal
      * sample bottle

Comment

• OppaiDesu
        OppaiDesu commented
        Editing a comment
        do you have the link to the journal/post

Welcome to the Phero Family ????
      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• OppaiDesu
        OppaiDesu commented
        Editing a comment
        thank you so much ????

Originally posted by zeratul View Post

Hear hear hear! This is one of Asian mone experts, you can take a look of his journal
      I'm by no means an expert but just
      a regular guy tinkering with love potions.

Comment

• OppaiDesu
        OppaiDesu commented
        Editing a comment
        can u paste me the link to your journal please..want to read it

• OppaiDesu
        OppaiDesu commented
        Editing a comment
        by asian do you mean chinese. does xist really works on chinese..i tot asian chinese mones didt hv much effect on them.should i buy alpha?because im planning on buying alpha product soon..thanks

OppaiDesu Xist works on anyone, any race. When you think some mix doesn't work, it might actually work. You will have to use and test these mixes for quite some time to pick up those subtle hits especially on conservative Asians. However, pheromone is just 5-10% supplement to all other factors. You will have to know your game as well. My advice is to test what you have, know your sweet spot, learn what it does, pick up those subtle hits and you will know when to escalate.

My journal, https://discoverxs.com/forum/mens-jo...b-s-asian-tale

Comment

Welcome!
        Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

• OppaiDesu
          OppaiDesu commented
          Editing a comment
          thanks ????

Originally posted by OppaiDesu View Post
        do you have the link to the journal/post
        Yass kindly check the link
        * sample bottle

Comment

asian(not chinese)
          male

welcome to the XS family! so happy to have you! looking forward to reading your reviews! enjoy and have fun! welcome jimmy fallon GIF
          AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

• OppaiDesu
            OppaiDesu commented
            Editing a comment
            thanks ????

• AmandaXS
            AmandaXS commented
            Editing a comment
            you're welcome

today observation
          after evening shower straigh left my house to take her to mall,before arriving at her house i stop at the corner of her house spray some xist 2 spray actually each one behind my ear plus i want the car smell of it(pheromone car fragrance ????)wait for 5minute then i go to her house..after that call her im in front of her house then she left the house and enter my car..while driving to the mall she say i smell nice/good the car also (i bet thats the pheromone doing)and she kinda chatty(also bet its the pheromone) reach the mall straigh to the movie counter to buy ticket .luckly got the early time slot have to wait 10minute before the movie time.so we sit at the waiting room provided by the cinema.then we enter the gate 4 seat 10D 11D..movie start (ads for 4minute)while watching notice nothing happen ,no cuddle no sudden change no nothing just 2 people watching movie together after the movie end we grab some light snack then walk some shop to buy thing.she want to buy shirt btw she ask my opinion which shirt look nice even ask me to follow her to dressing room i wait outside she ask which one nice try 5 shirt diffrent style and colour..h&m shop btw..ended by singlet and hoodie ..then she decide to go home..we left then she say thank you and everything..say she call me later..

Comment

• OppaiDesu
            OppaiDesu commented
            Editing a comment
            she did call and text me..still tho..is this good sign or just slow? normal? im litte bit rusty btw..been single a long time ????

asian(not chinese)
          male

So nice to have you here

Those are two great first purchases for what I think you want to use them for , Teheee!

For all your pheromone questions this is the place.

We are here to help so lay your questions on us

So yes you can ask it here or open up threads in the men section with all your phero questions and concerns.

Comment

How to get out of the friend zone is a question that has been covered many times. That is great news because it means we can help you.

The pheromone products you chose is important but even equally important is understanding how to act and how not to act when around her

When someone is in the friend zone it means that the person who they want to be with consider them a friend and don't have any sexual feelings towards them. When it happens to guys it usually means you are too clingy, to readily available , you act like a girlfriend but you are a guy.

When I first read your suggestions in regards to taking her out to a movie, going to the gift shop. I thought, hmmm, if he isn't in the friend zone these type of places will def take him there

Since you two already hang out with other people in public. You want to be alone with her and try to show her a different side of you

Are you a shy guy?

Have you been in relationships before, how about her?

I suggest taking this question over to the men section so I and the other members can continue to guide you

Comment

yea im shy.does that mean i buy the wrong product? im the type that open up to people i know or goin to know,especially like her,she a friend of my friend who happen to work same place..relationship 1 tho.last 1 year when studying.

Comment

yea im shy.does that mean i buy the wrong product? im the type that open up to people i know or goin to know,especially like her,she a friend of my friend who happen to work same place..relationship 1 tho.last 1 year when studying.

I don't believe you purchased the wrong product. I just wanted to know your personality. However, you do need to get a product that adds a bit of edge to you since you give of a shy , nice boy type vibe.

I look forward to reading more updates from the last time in your new thread in the men section

Comment

• OppaiDesu
                  OppaiDesu commented
                  Editing a comment
                  what product that might be? vibe xs?

A sexual or flirty product.

The goals system is pretty easy but a perfect tool to help you find the product for your situation

Comment

• OppaiDesu
                  OppaiDesu commented
                  Editing a comment
                  thanks kate

Originally posted by KateD View Post

How to get out of the friend zone is a question that has been covered many times. That is great news because it means we can help you.

The pheromone products you chose is important but even equally important is understanding how to act and how not to act when around her

When someone is in the friend zone it means that the person who they want to be with consider them a friend and don't have any sexual feelings towards them. When it happens to guys it usually means you are too clingy, to readily available , you act like a girlfriend but you are a guy.

When I first read your suggestions in regards to taking her out to a movie, going to the gift shop. I thought, hmmm, if he isn't in the friend zone these type of places will def take him there

Since you two already hang out with other people in public. You want to be alone with her and try to show her a different side of you

Are you a shy guy?

Have you been in relationships before, how about her?

I suggest taking this question over to the men section so I and the other members can continue to guide you
                We have a personal romance coach here, next time is my turn! ????
                * sample bottle

Comment

• OppaiDesu
                  OppaiDesu commented
                  Editing a comment
                  show me the way to the stair of romance mastah!

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X