yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Buenos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buenos

Hello everyone! I'm newer to XS pheromones. I'm on my second order. I purchased the Ace pack and had really good results with the ascend and be cohesion. I re ordered the ascend in the oil form and am going to try evolve again as I did not make any notable observations while wearing evolve.

Welcome and good luck
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Welcome and have fun using the ACE pack dirtdogg66
      �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

Welcome,

I too have a bit of trouble with evolve but I'm starting to think it is my own expectations since it is sold as a sexual. It is said that evolve has a lot of socials before the sexual "evolves". In the last couple of months I have reevaluated what XS is calling a social and probably sexual as well. It may be worthwhile to evaluate it for it's social effects Since it spends a huge amount of its burn in this social mode. The sexuals are probably only fairly evaluated in the bedroom.

Socials are subtle and not in your face like the other categories but they do seem to grease the wheels in a very nice way. A lot of the flirting and engaging products are more like what I used to call social. But, A social falls between these. A lot of what is sold as Intimate I called sexual so try the stuff out and be real observant. There are a few learning curves going on at once. The products themselves, yourself, categories and doses, applications and preferred environments all coming into play. Ton of variables.

Comment

Welcome ????
          PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
          (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
          (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
          LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
          FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by dirtdogg66 View Post
            Hello everyone! I'm newer to XS pheromones. I'm on my second order. I purchased the Ace pack and had really good results with the ascend and be cohesion. I re ordered the ascend in the oil form and am going to try evolve again as I did not make any notable observations while wearing evolve.
            Welcome to the XS family! so happy to have you! enjoy minions hello GIF
            AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

That looks exactly as I envisioned you girls before Steve started making video's

Comment

Welcome.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_868.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	34.2 KB
ID:	105558
                  Seeing this thread's title makes me remember dis
                  PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                  PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                  APEX: Manimal 2
                  * sample bottle

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X