yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hey everyone! New guy here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey everyone! New guy here.

I've been reading about and using pheromones for a few months now. I have an account across the street at PheroTruth and thought it'd be a good idea to make one here too. Heard a lot of good things about PheromoneXS products!

Welcome Merovingian. A Sale is going on for about 2 or 3 more hours. You can find announcements of them under Lifetime Discounts and Other Ways to Save top left . 20% off the MAIN mens, women's and unisexy 10 ml sprays. Not betas, artisans oils, etc 10ml sprays only.

Comment

Welcome
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Welcome Mero, looking forward to your post.

Comment

Welcome.

An interest in ancient french royalty that made you chose that nick name?
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Merovingian View Post
            I've been reading about and using pheromones for a few months now. I have an account across the street at PheroTruth and thought it'd be a good idea to make one here too. Heard a lot of good things about PheromoneXS products!
            Welcome to the XS family! so happy to have you! secret handshake fist bump GIF by TipsyElves.com
            AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

Welcome to the family!

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I've actually been reading a few of your posts for the past few days.

Ildergreier It was actually the character in the Matrix I took it from. Guy seemed so cool.

Comment

Welcome !
                PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Welcome on board Mero!
                  �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Merovingian View Post

Merovingian

You did the right thing by come across to see what's up with us.

How long have you been using pheromones? What products are you using currently and what do you plan to purchase ?

The goals system is a pretty good place to start. It may seem really easy but it is a great tool to use to find the right products for any situation

I am happy to have you and look forward to reading your thread/posts

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

Merovingian

You did the right thing by come across to see what's up with us.

How long have you been using pheromones? What products are you using currently and what do you plan to purchase ?

The goals system is a pretty good place to start. It may seem really easy but it is a great tool to use to find the right products for any situation

I am happy to have you and look forward to reading your thread/posts
                      My first product was V2 by Alpha Dream back in 2017. I didn't know much about pheromones back then and I noticed inconsistent results with it. A few months ago I got interested again and started reading more. So far I've purchased several PheromoneXS products as well as some Apex, LAL and Androtics products. Currently I'm using M3X and Bliss as my regular go-to's for normal day to day use and I'm noticing good results with both. I've tested XSP86, XSP83, Dirty Primitive, SXD-9, Connections (sample) and SOB with nice results from all of them. My next PheromoneXS purchase will likely be Connections and then probably Apex Core after that. I'm very interested in PheromoneXS putatives and research molecules at the moment and have ordered several of them which I plan to test in the coming months. I feel like I've learned a lot from reading posts here and on PheroTruth in the past few months but ofcourse there is always more to learn.

Comment

That is great. I know a lot of client purchase the XS alternatives but I am not sure if that same amount posts here on the community forum.

It would be nice if someone who tests the Alternative putatives and research molecules started a thread or journal to share their results.

Are you up for the challenge?

Comment

That is great. I know a lot of client purchase the XS alternatives but I am not sure if that same amount posts here on the community forum.

It would be nice if someone who tests the Alternative putatives and research molecules started a thread or journal to share their results.

Oh I definitely plan to share my experiences once I've properly tested a product. I've made quite a few purchases over the last three months so I have a lot to test.

Comment

• KateD
                            KateD commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Niceeee

I need to do this
                          Pheromone XS
                          Oil: evolve, xist
                          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• KateD
                            KateD commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Wohooo! The more the merrier

• Muestereate
                            Muestereate commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I believe I've started threads on all I have so far.

Comment

Good call, this site is a treasure trove of information. Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the black parade
                              my chemical romance mcr GIF
                              PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                              PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                              APEX: Manimal 2
                              * sample bottle

Comment

I've had amazing results, but you have to research to see what the good mixes are in what situations. Keep it simple, try the products one at a time and move to mix 2 products max. Don't make a mones soup.

Comment

Welcome to the XS community. Connections is one of my top 5 XS products. It gets me in real deep convo I downright call it truth serum.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X