yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

I may as well join, I've been lurking for about a month!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I may as well join, I've been lurking for about a month!

Hello and nice to meet you all.

I'm brand new to the pheromone scene and i've got to say this has been damn fun so far.

During research for cologne additives, (i'm a hobbiest perfumer, have a grand honker... may as well put it to use!) I came across a forum for pheromones. Seemed like a bunch of BS... i mean, i was just looking into that, "Health Benefits of Essential Oils" hogwash. I'm glad that I pulled the trigger and ordered pheromones. I'm especially glad that I looked into a few different companies and found pheroxs... may not have ordered anything otherwise as I'm married and have a daughter and every other site seemed geared towards hookups and dating.

I'm really looking forward to making my own blends. Just what I needed, another hobby to throw money at!

Anyhow, good to meet you all and looking forward to sharing new ideas.
    PXS: Evolve, More Evolve, Exotica, PSE, Connections, Pencil Thin Mustache, Boyfriend, Thinker, 86, 96, 37.
    For the wife: Innocence, Temptress

Welcome aboard. New to the scene and just joined recently myself. We seem to have a great community here, jump on in.

Comment

Welcome.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Thankyuou.
        PXS: Evolve, More Evolve, Exotica, PSE, Connections, Pencil Thin Mustache, Boyfriend, Thinker, 86, 96, 37.

Comment

Welcome abroad!
          Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Welcome. Summer scents seem to be going nice with Socials. We have some nice happy molecules, some are bright and going well with citruses. I had one bring out the floral notes in an otherwise not too floral scent. I'm looking forward to your experiments. Consider the main blends first to learn with to learn about the molecules and how they are able to be balanced. a Lot of this stuff just needs a touch to do its thing.

We also have a few cognitives to help you learn and notice effects faster.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
              Welcome. Summer scents seem to be going nice with Socials. We have some nice happy molecules, some are bright and going well with citruses. I had one bring out the floral notes in an otherwise not too floral scent. I'm looking forward to your experiments. Consider the main blends first to learn with to learn about the molecules and how they are able to be balanced. a Lot of this stuff just needs a touch to do its thing.

We also have a few cognitives to help you learn and notice effects faster.
              I usually make Autumn/Winter fragrances... Not into the airy citrus type as personal preference but this will serve to force me to experiment a little more.
              I have however made a few for the daughter... she is five so light, playful, low alcohol mixes. I may go back and adjust some of those formulas to a more grownup theme.

Cognitives, yes... I've had my eye on those and will be ordering a few as soon as i can justify another purchase, (stored my box of top-notes in an uninsulated attic after a move, just had to blow over $300 to replace them!)

Comment

• Muestereate
                Muestereate commented
                Editing a comment
                Most of these molecules will store ok but nothing likes heat. I noticed the spray bottles will siphon out of the spray nozzle if heated. I've heard similar for high altitude flights.

Welcome ????????!
              PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
              (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
              (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
              FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by DBJ View Post

I'm brand new to the pheromone scene and i've got to say this has been damn fun so far.

During research for cologne additives, (i'm a hobbiest perfumer, have a grand honker... may as well put it to use!) I came across a forum for pheromones. Seemed like a bunch of BS... i mean, i was just looking into that, "Health Benefits of Essential Oils" hogwash. I'm glad that I pulled the trigger and ordered pheromones. I'm especially glad that I looked into a few different companies and found pheroxs... may not have ordered anything otherwise as I'm married and have a daughter and every other site seemed geared towards hookups and dating.

I'm really looking forward to making my own blends. Just what I needed, another hobby to throw money at!

That's how i started out. Lurked for awhile then made the jump. I have never regretted it. Some people over complicate it, but to be honest, these formulas are solid by themselves or in a combo of 2. You just have to find a good mix. I found that XIST mixes with everything!.

Comment

Welcome! so great to have you :BananaRider:
                  AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

Welcome to the fun house... Its a cool bunch of folks here.
                    Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - Fantasy - XS196 GF - XS194 In Between - P86 - P96

WISHLIST: GLOW - Fairy Tale - XS199 Comply - Mascot

Comment

greetings
                      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Congratulations on evolving from a lurker to a member
                        Pheromone XS
                        Oil: evolve, xist
                        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

and i havn't even tried Evolve yet!

Comment

You must!!
                            Pheromone XS
                            Oil: evolve, xist
                            Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• DBJ
                              DBJ commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Wait! i did try it... it's my favorite XS blend. I need to start keeping a journal.

Definitely worth testing.

Comment

Evolve, SOB. XIST top 3.

Comment

• DBJ
                                DBJ commented
                                Editing a comment
                                xsit is on my soon to try list. SOB wasn't great for me, seems awesome for others tho. Evolve... i'm an idiot, it was the first one i ordered and my favorite. In fact, it was on my third order too!

• MRSNAKE
                                MRSNAKE commented
                                Editing a comment
                                DBJ how much did you put on yourself and how old are you?

• DBJ
                                DBJ commented
                                Editing a comment
                                MrS. 44yo, 2 sprays. Tried again one quick spray and was better. Made a mix with Cohesion and even better

Welcome aboard, alchemist! I have heard Hedione is a molecule which is used in several branded brand which has pheromone-like effect, is that true?
                              PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                              PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                              APEX: Manimal 2
                              * sample bottle

Comment

Welcome to the XS community. There are quite a few members who made their own formulations and some of them became my favorite mixes. I wish you the best in creating the holy grail, mad scientist.

Comment

• DBJ
                                  DBJ commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  i'm rubbing my hands together and chuckling evilly under my breath every time i dig through the single molecule and punitive pages.

• Muestereate
                                  Muestereate commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  certainly the broadest selection

Originally posted by zeratul View Post
                                Welcome aboard, alchemist! I have heard Hedione is a molecule which is used in several branded brand which has pheromone-like effect, is that true?
                                You probably have it in some perfumes and colognes as well as shampoo, conditioner and soaps.

If you're starting out mixing fragrances, my favorite use for Hedione is as a fixative in florals, they can add a sort of cohesion and fullness to your fragrance. Think of it like a nice ceder shelf, (not it's scent, more imagery) with different bouquets on it, it boosts some scents, evens out some scents and creates a bit of cohesion depending on what type you are using.

As for the pheromone effect, i'd guess it is true for all scents... now that we bathe enough to not need perfumes as cover, (without trying to get too into psychology) we use perfume to transport us to a happy memory through smell.
                                Last edited by DBJ; 05-19-2019, 10:25 AM. Reason: no reason for me to say "i guess" so much... edited some out

Comment

• DBJ
                                  DBJ commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  I just tried out Hedione HC from Firmenich... even awesomer! Less citrus more of an exotic flower.

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X