yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How does Steve O do it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does Steve O do it?

I love this company. Been a customer for years. I was wondering how long does it take to come out with these beta blends?

Welcome.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

welcome the nanny GIF
      AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

Welcome
        Pheromone XS
        Oil: evolve, xist
        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Not long, weeks? He always says if you have a real good idea what you want, to message him and he'll put something together for you. I hear rumors and a few weeks later I'm seeing reports. Another month and its in the store. Who knows how much stuff he's been cooking up in his head though and for how long it incubates in his brain.

They seem to stay in customs and Beta for quite a while before they move into the main lineup though.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
            Not long, weeks? He always says if you have a real good idea what you want, to message him and he'll put something together for you. I hear rumors and a few weeks later I'm seeing reports. Another month and its in the store. Who knows how much stuff he's been cooking up in his head though and for how long it incubates in his brain.

They seem to stay in customs and Beta for quite a while before they move into the main lineup though.
            He does and I love him for it. So many fine blends to test for us and some many of them are stables in my collections. I have so many favorites that I honestly haven't quality time for all.

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

He mixes pheromones something like an artists mixes colors on a pallette and almost as fast

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                He mixes pheromones something like an artists mixes colors on a pallette and almost as fast
                The surveys says the XSteveO is The Man.
                Arsenal

Comment

• Sunny
                  Sunny commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Here, here!

Welcome corey21234 !
                �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by corey21234 View Post
                  I love this company. Been a customer for years. I was wondering how long does it take to come out with these beta blends?

No need to reply to this thread. Our XS fans pretty much covered it.

nailed it the office GIF

Comment

Welcome ????????
                    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Thanks for the vote of confidence. Its very humbling

Steve O
                      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Seems you got all the answer you need.

AND WOWW, THEY JUST MOVED EXOTICA FROM MEN'S PHEROMONE, TO ARTISAN MEN'S PHEROMONE!
                        PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                        PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                        APEX: Manimal 2
                        * sample bottle

Comment

I got some exotica and it is quite a change in the signature, a complete reversal but after the third time I woke up and caught a whiff and I said to myself, this is not me. Made me curious as to what kind of girls I might attract after a few days of this. I got the impression that the reults on day 1 aren't going to be the same as day3. I had a similar adjustment to the strong enone mixes, unfortunatley they create more friction than they are worth most nights, at least on my skin.

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post
                            Seems you got all the answer you need.

AND WOWW, THEY JUST MOVED EXOTICA FROM MEN'S PHEROMONE, TO ARTISAN MEN'S PHEROMONE!
                            What does it mean when it's moved?
                            Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - Fantasy - XS196 GF - XS194 In Between - P86 - P96

WISHLIST: GLOW - Fairy Tale - XS199 Comply - Mascot

Comment

Welcome to the XS community.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunny View Post

What does it mean when it's moved?
                                Moving any main blend to Artisan means SteveO would brew the blend less in quantity and no more 30ml bottle. He would only brew the blend more if it's worth selling/more customers buying it.

Comment

I think it means Steve puts on a little French beret when he brews it and mixes them on palettes instead of test tubes

Comment

How did he add a O to the end of his name (SteveO) and everyone excepted it? It's simple.....It's magic!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X