yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hi All! Brand new to all of this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi All! Brand new to all of this.

Hi everyone,

Brand new to the entire pheromone world, but enjoying the few I've had a chance to test and play with. Please be forgiving as I'll probably be asking a lot of questions!

Originally posted by Jinnph View Post
    Hi everyone,

Brand new to the entire pheromone world, but enjoying the few I've had a chance to test and play with. Please be forgiving as I'll probably be asking a lot of questions!
    Welcome.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Welcome, Jinnph!

Comment

Hey Welcome. The girls can get pretty mean but don't let that bother you. It's just their pheromones. Try to give us whatever info might help us when you ask your questions while we get to know you and have fun.

Comment

Welcome! It's definitely okay to ask questions, try using the search tool to find whatever you need too. Don't let Mustereate's words bother you, the women here are lovely and will help as much as they can.
          �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

Welcomeeeeee

Comment

Haha, thanks everyone. So far everyone's been extremely kind and helpful, wonderful to see that in a community.

Anyone have a recommendation for a primer or something? Might cut down on the stupid/basic questions that you've all answered multiple times.

Comment

look up GOALS system browse the stickys for starters. Tell us a little of yourself and situations. Don't be afraid to start a thread. W e don't get all weird just because there is another thread that is similar. Post for discounts, and don't let anybody run you off, we need more guys.

Comment

Comment

The more questions you ask, the better! Please ask!

and welcome aboard!
                    Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Welcome ????????
                      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Welcome ????
                        PXS: PSEL, Connections, Fantasy, Desire Me +, Cohesion, Bliss, Xist, Tease, Babe, xs191, xs189, xsp96

LPMP: Sensual Harmony with La Femme Mystere, Rainbow Mango with Levitation, Frisky Business with Audacious, OCCO Pink Shield, Blatant Invitation, Perfect Match, Balm Bomb, Treasured Hearts, DHEAS, Cuddle Bunny, Learher, La Femme Noire, Lace, La Femme Mystere, BAM, TMI, Swimming with Sharks, Magnet, Sexology, EST, Heart&Soul

Comment

Hi everyone,

Jinnph! Forgiving, ahahhahah that is what we want you to do. Ask a shit load of questions, learn and become a pheromone master

We all were brand new at some point and it is very exciting to be a newbie

What are you testing out. We would love to hear your experiences.

Comment

Thanks, would appreciate good advice, maybe some reading so I have a better idea of what things do. Also, how the hell do you know what the experimental/beta test ones do? Half of them don't have descriptions, lol.

Currently using Xist + Evolve at home with the wife, not sure if I'm getting the effect I want. Not sure if I want to up the amount, or should switch to a somewhat different combo.

Using Ascend for work... though I may want to change that up, not getting much of a response.

Don't have a general use/day of blend, not sure what I'd want for that.

Comment

Hi everyone,

welcome dr evil GIF
                              AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X