yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hi Everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everyone!

I was an AD fan for a few years (I had some crazy reactions to the old A314), then gave up 'mones for a long time, and lately I've been playing with them again. I really like Bliss, but I've not seen the effects others have described with the ACE pack. Maybe that's due to the winter temps, though.

Anyway, I'm a great believer in SteveO and have ordered some SOB... and more Bliss!

Welcome.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Thank you, Ildergreier! There's a lot to read here!

Comment

Welcome Robby ! Hope you enjoy your stay here.
        �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

Thank you, SeekingTruths! This is a very interesting place, to be sure!

Comment

Welcome ????????
            PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
            (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
            (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
            LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
            FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Thank you, Vicki Lee! I'm already a big fan of your posts.

Comment

Welcome !
                Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - Fantasy - XS196 GF - XS194 In Between - P86 - P96

WISHLIST: GLOW - Fairy Tale - XS199 Comply - Mascot

Comment

Thank you, Sunny!

Comment

Welcome! Bliss is a good start! Happy pheromoning!
                    Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

• Silvia
                      Silvia commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Love that "pheromoning" I am stealing iiiiiiiiiiit girl <3

• OutspokenOne
                      OutspokenOne commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Steal away! Lol

Originally posted by Robby View Post
                    Thank you, Vicki Lee! I'm already a big fan of your posts.
                    Aw shucks
                    goofy GIF
                    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Welcome Robby !
                      Sooo happy to have you here
                      I love Bliss too

Comment

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
                        Welcome! Bliss is a good start! Happy pheromoning!
                        Thank you, OutspokenOne! Like Silvia, I also like the verb "pheromoning!"

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

Aw shucks
                          goofy GIF
                          That gif is hilarious! I keep looking at it ...and laughing!

Comment

Originally posted by Silvia View Post
                            Welcome Robby !
                            Sooo happy to have you here
                            I love Bliss too
                            Thank you, Silvia. I've tried "happy" 'mones from other venders, but Bliss is in another league. Something about this really boosts my mood when the day gets rough.

Comment

• Silvia
                              Silvia commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Yup. I dont use other pheros without spraying Bliss.

• Robby
                              Robby commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I do that! Good to know I'm not alone in my Bliss bliss.

I was an AD fan for a few years (I had some crazy reactions to the old A314), then gave up 'mones for a long time, and lately I've been playing with them again. I really like Bliss, but I've not seen the effects others have described with the ACE pack. Maybe that's due to the winter temps, though.

Anyway, I'm a great believer in SteveO and have ordered some SOB... and more Bliss!
                            Welcome Robby, I am at your command, good day!

Comment

Thank you angelo777~ At my command? Cool! Good day to you as well, kind sir!

Comment

XS Robby,

Yes Steve has some great blends and it is important that you find the one that works best for you. Not all of them will so let us start with your goals.

What are you using these products for? What do you hope to gain?

I included a link above to our goals system. A very simple yet powerful tool in finding out what product would be best for you

In addition, each product page has at a glance usage tips, a description of what the product does and reviews.

Comment

Thank you for the thoughtful post, KateD! I have multiple goals in mind that I feel can be served better with molecular critters, both in my job and my personal life.

I think most men race towards testing the sexuals first, and I am guilty of that too, but I'm interested in what I'm seeing when using socials and I'm fascinated by the concept of imprinting.

Also, I find it really encouraging to see so many women who are so open about their feelings and actually driven to have an active sex life on this forum.

Comment

welcome! its great to have you! enjoy!
                                    AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X