Hello everyone!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone!!!

Hello to all!! I’m new to this forum, and hope to become an great pheromones tester and reporter. I’m from Kansas City, Missouri. I just got my first order of Connections and I can’t wait to try it out. Hope to talk with you all soon!!!

Welcome 🤗
    PXS (FB): Inbetween (xs194), Fantasy, PSEL, Celebrity, Babe, Sweetness, Sexy Confidence, Babe, XSR32, XS86, XS96, Xist /w, Outspoken, Cohesion, XSP-H, DM+, Girlfriend (2x), Comply (xs199), Happiness

PXS (S): PSE, Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss (2x), LB

LPMP (FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Odalisque w/ Bang (2x bottles), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
    Alkemia: Burning Roses,
    Elixir of Aphrodite, La Belle Sorcière, Black Roses

FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample

Comment

Oh gosh, another dude.

Lol, jk!

Welcome!
      Collection: Xist, Celebrity, Innocence, Desire Me, Sexy Confidence, Vibe, Sweetness, Bitch, Odyssey, Fantasy, Tease, Love Boat, Connections, Bliss, Happiness, Neno, PSEL, Temptress, Engage, Madame, Fairytale, Comply, Thinker, Glow, Babe, P96, P86, P83, xs194, xsr69, xsr46, xs190, xs191, xs130, xs196
      different color = sample

Comment

Welcome.
        Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, MLH.

Comment

Welcome!

Connections is a very good start!
          We are here for your phero journey!

Comment

Welcome! I quite liked Connections, so I expect you're gonna enjoy yourself.
            “By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

Comment

Thanks for the welcome!!!

Comment

Welcome Swag_LC!

Comment

• Swag_LC
                  Swag_LC commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you Robby!!

Welcome to the crazy house !
                Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - XS196 gf

Mini samples: Temptress x4 - Tease x3- Babe - Fantasy - Xist - Connections

WISHLIST: XS199 Comply - XS194 - P86

Comment

• Swag_LC
                  Swag_LC commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you Sunny

Welcome my friend!

Comment

• Swag_LC
                  Swag_LC commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Appreciate the love Angelo

Originally posted by Swag_LC View Post
                Hello to all!! I’m new to this forum, and hope to become an great pheromones tester and reporter. I’m from Kansas City, Missouri. I just got my first order of Connections and I can’t wait to try it out. Hope to talk with you all soon!!!

Swag,

It is great to have you here. Why Connections? I already love that you want to contribute to our community and our members earn great rewards and get first dibs on new blends for reporting and being an active community influencer.

Your first order with us. I am excited for you.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
                X