yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Add/Modify Cover Scents for Products Already in Basket/Cart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add/Modify Cover Scents for Products Already in Basket/Cart

Just some quick feedback.

I started on a new large order a few minutes ago, and I was adding a bunch of stuff to my cart/basket. I realized that if I add something without first going to the detail page to select the cover scent, I will not be able to edit this when the item is in the cart/basket.

It would be nice to be able to do this in the cart directly. Because as it is now, I have to delete the product, go back to its detail page, choose the cover scent, and then add it to my basket.

Although you wouldn't lose any sales from me it's possible you could lose sales if someone forgets to add a scent, or has to through this. Otherwise also, it's a bit pointless to be able to add something to your basket if you can't choose the scent anywhere but the detail page.

Originally posted by cryptomones View Post
    Otherwise also, it's a bit pointless to be able to add something to your basket if you can't choose the scent anywhere but the detail page.
    Hi Cryptomones
    but that's the way a shop works. You choose the product you want to purchase, then you choose the scent (if you want it scented), afterwards the amount you want to purchase and put it in your cart.

It's not an easy "it's done in 10 minutes" programming to change this. But now since you know how it works I'm sure you won't make that mistake a second time

Comment

It wouldn't lose any sales from me either but you could always email support afterwards if you didn't choose a cover scent. I'm sure they'll be able to help especially since the service at PXS is fantastic. Nevertheless, your suggestions are a good addition but I guess it might not be the priority right now

Comment

Originally posted by Spring View Post
        you could always email support afterwards if you didn't choose a cover scent.
        Yes but you should do it immediately after you realized it because they are so damn quick in getting your order processed

Comment

Yeah its a good point .
          We do try our best to improve our shops
          Thanks for the feedback

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X