yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Do you rub spray applications into your skin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you rub spray applications into your skin?

general: Obviously with regular colonge or perfume you wouldn’t, but do you with pheromones? Have you noticed a difference?

specific: feel free to not answer this one and still answer the other question:

With something like p86, have you considered rubbing it all over your face? Obviously not a ton of sprays but just what you would normally apply, rubbed all over your face instead of just one spot?

I thought I read somewhere that rubbing the application could 'fracture' the mones, so I've never done so with sprays. I'll spread the oils a little but never totally into disappearing on the skin.
    My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

You’d have to apply some scent to your face too for some diffusion.
      I saw someone applying Aqua Vitae on his face (back in 2012 before I knew what that stuff is, I honestly thought it was his travel size face toner in a clear glass spray bottle). Well, that application worked on me

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X