yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Can you mix pheromones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you mix pheromones

I have xist and ascend. Can the be used at the same time?

You can mix anything, we call them combos, most work. I have not found xist and ascend to work well together though you can try. Ascend goes well with cohesion and evolve while XIst can combo with so many things but xist is kind of romantic and intimate. Ascend is a bit formal for me. It creates attraction by increasing status and drive to succeed. Both create attraction but I get confused as to which way to act when I wear both.
    But others may experience it quite different so its best to try it yourself. like any other new product work up the does and ratios, perhaps if you don't give up to fast you can find a magic ratio and dose for you. Please report back, especially if yuy find a nice ratio and let us know what kind of results so I know what to look for.

Comment

Like M said, the pheromone blends were created to work together.

He did give you a hint as to how you could go about it. Try the Xist and the Ascend separately first, when you get super comfortable with them, try wearing them together if you so desire.

Have you already tried it, what were your results?

Comment

If your like me and talk with your hands a lot, you can spray one of them down by your wrists/forearms and the other up by your neck/chest. you can technically gauge them separately and still wear both.
        : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X