yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Best Phermones for the Workplace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’d recommend getting Loveboat for approachability. People would really want to talk to you once they catch your eye contact

Comment

Would need a top up for the status though. Maybe Goddess, or Comply, Celebrity can be too. P189 if want a bit of sexy vibes for male audience. Men are more willing to help when they like you, you know

Comment

zeo when you are wfh, for assertiveness, you can try Enone (a drop only) or LPMP Leather. I experienced aggression from a female colleague when I wore Leather, hence use it when wfh

Comment

Thank you for the suggestions! I always work from home except for quarterly business trips like this one.
          I am away from home on this international business trip that brings team mates from all over the world together, so my question is also time bound - I only have these pheromone options to use and I need to work the situation in the next week.
          ​​​​​​No time to get Love Boat unfortunately.

I only have the following to use over the next week: Goddess, Temptress, Happiness, Engage, Vibes, Comply.
          i do have with me the following from LPMP: LFM, Queen Bee, SWS, Cougar, Lumina.

Comment

Best bet would be Engage and/or Comply for work, with app points away from your face (e.g on wrists).
            Cougar for networking

Comment

I love, love, love Bitch! I think I have worn it in the workplace but I really can't remember. However, it makes the people around you more accommodating.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X